Childhood Friends with a Hollywood Star!-Chapter 2

Attention this is CHAPTER 2:The Class Project

                     "Come sit down next to me Jessica!" Jeremy said. It was science class. Jeremy was always a sweet guy, I mean, I liked him since 4 years old.

"Thanks for saving me a seat Jer." I whispered into his ears, Jer was his secret nickname but still pretty obvious. I noticed that he blushes when I kiss him on the cheeks and when I whisper into his ears. Seriously. Is this even true?

"No prob Jessie,He said. Our teacher is Ms. Maiger. She's going to assign a project to two people.

And when Ms. Maiger came, I walked towards her and she introduced me into class. Jeremy smiled at me and looked at me for a long time! Now she said that she would assign partners for the project.

And as a coincident . Which took me about 10 minutes to believe. Jeremy was my partner!

At Lunch, Jeremy came over to my table but some girl also came and said "Hi Jeremy, This is the food I prepared for you!" Jeremy smiled in a cool way.

after the girl walked away , "Your lover?" I said

"No Jessica!" He said chuckling

"I even get irritated of her sometimes" he said

I was very happy to hear that he was irritated of her.

"So can you come at our house later?" I said

"Sure, 6 pm?"

"Yeah sure, 6 sounds okay." I said 

" Hey do I look beautiful today?" I said

"You always look beautiful Jesse!" He said

I smirked.

"You have no idea on how much I missed you! he said.

6:00, My Mansion

"Jer, I told you for the millionth time! I'm not that rich! " I said

"Then what's this place?" He said

"O...Ou..Our..House..!"

"Oh forget it! Don't tease me anymore!" I said,

He chuckled.

I always loved Jer, Since we were kids. But I've never told him. I thought to myself.

"Hey Jes, you seem to be more quiet. You've changed so much."

"Then what did change about me?" I said

"You've become more beautiful,smart and kind,Last time I saw you, you were carrying a teddy bear in your hands, Ahh Good times!" he said

We both chuckled. My mom called us for dinner.

And my mom and dad noticed that we were so close. My mom whispered into my ear.

"Are you and Jeremy, You know?" she said

"No MOM!"

But my parents and jeremy's parents talked about it and made us to be bethrothed.Couldn't believe it.

After that, before Jeremy left and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. But I noticed him blush again.

I didn't even think about this. Is he...In love with me?

Okay! Am I just crazy, How would he like me.?

So confused.

Instead,I sent him a message:

         Jer. We'll work on the project tom. right? After that, Could we.. Ya know.. Hang out?

P.S. Talk to you tomorrow and I'll go to your house ok?

I hit send. He replied:

          Sure, That'll be no problem. Oh and I'll introduce someone to you tomorrow.!

I kept wondering. Who would he want me to meet?

....

....

.....

*Silence*

"Well,That's enough thinking for me..I'd better go to bed.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys, I think this chapter is a bit short. But I'll work on them. For now A question!

Who do you think Jeremy's gonna introduce to Jessica?

I wont be making chapter 3 if I dont get answers!

xoxo

 <3 Nina....