Chapter 19: mask party

Start from the beginning

"What party" I laid down,looking at the both of them,"it's my birthday tomorrow and my mom insists that we'll do a 'mask party' or whatever it is" I furrowed my eyebrows,"again,not my fault,we can get drunk,for all I fucking care,it's your mother's fault" Tom walked over to my side,brushing my hair out of my face,"do I need to be there?" They sighed,"I don't know if I want my mother to know about the reason you're here,and there's going to be dangerous people" he rubbed his forehead furiously.

"I think we should introduce her to some people,and she'll be with a mask without a choice anyways" Tom shrugged his shoulders,"but she needs to wear red" Draco said as if it was obvious,"than she'll wear black like us,we'll wear matching outfits,and she'll wear something fancy" Draco sighed,"you know I don't trust anybody there" Tom got up,walking over to his computer,which made a noise,"we can take her to check some dresses,and either way,she will go to her room earlier" Draco sighed once again,"alright".

"You're not picking something too revealing,I'm warning you,you won't sit for months" I nodded,"it's a bit shivering outside,let's put you something else" Tom came over to me,holding me by my waist,making sure I won't stumble,"can I just wear a baggy jeans with a hoodie" Tom walked into my closet,definitely ignoring me,before coming back with a light brown baggy jeans and a chocolate brown hoodie.

I changed my clothes,and Tom changed the bandage. I wore a simple Nike,before Tom lead us downstairs where Draco was on his phone,"we ready?" He looked up from his phone,waiting for my approval,"I guess so" he cupped my cheek,rubbing me cheekbone softly,"don't worry,darling,it'll go faster than you think" he smiled,grabbing my hand,helping me outside. My ankle was less hurt than what it was,it's just still hurt to walk.

We got inside the limousine,Draco putting me on his lap that I'm straddling him,Tom sitting across from us. Draco was all the time on his phone,and I was uncomfortable,I shifted in his lap,trying not to get his attention,before he grabbed my waist and pressed me against his chest,"next time tell me when you're uncomfortable" I nodded in respond. We got to the place,Draco helping me out of the car.

"Draco!" The girl in the store shouted happily,"Leah!" Draco shouted back,"I missed you so much" she jumped on him,hugging him back,"so did I" they pulled away from each other,the girl as I realised name was Leah,looked at me with curiosity,"oh you're Brook,oh my god,I've heard tons about you!" She smiled widely,"fuck I'm too gay" I chuckled,"well looking for a dress for the blondie's birthday,I assume" I snorted,"hey!" She laughed,"come on" she grabbed my hand,starting to drag me,"Leah carful,her ankle is sprained!" Tom shouted,making her drag me more carefully.

"Okay,let's see" she shuffled through the red dresses,looking for something that'll fit me,"oh she won't be wearing red,we don't want her to be spotted by my mother,look for black,something that'll match our suits" Leah groaned,rolling her eyes,while Draco pushed me onto his knee,when did he even sat down,"okay" I could hear the annoyance in her voice,"what do you think about....." she shuffled through black dresses this time,"this" she picked out a long black dress,with spaghetti straps,and a slit going all the way up to the thigh,"yes!" I said,this is was beautiful,"we said not to revealing" Tom growled,"oh come on,please" I begged,pouting my lips,"there's going to be a lot of horny fuckers,sweetheart,I don't want one of the old men running their hands all over you" I huffed,pouting my lips,"just put it aside,will decide later".

"And what do you think about...." She picked another dress,that had an open back,a see through fabric that was pressed together covered the breasts area,and a puffy skirt that was contacted to the top with a tight belt,"for fucks sake,Leah,I said not too revealing!" She just rolled her eyes,"but it'll look good on her" Draco rolled his eyes,"I'm not wearing long sleeves forget it" I said through gritted teeth,they are so fucking annoying,"you're wearing what we're telling you to wear" they said in sync,clenching their jaws.

"Alright,so...." It was a strapless dress that the top was a corset that covered the breasts,but the bottom of it was see through,and a black long skirt,"please" I begged them,I really really want that dress,"please,please,please it's not that revealing please" I made puppy eyes,pouting my lower lips,"it's alright to me" Tom shrugged his shoulders,"yeah it's okay" my eyes widened open in happiness,"really?" I asked,happiness glistening in my eyes,"yeah it's fine" they both said again,"now,let's pick you some heels" she walked away,leaving me with Tom and Draco in silence,"so I thought or nude,or black" she showed me the same block heels with straps,just in different colours,"black" I rolled my eyes,"sorry sweetheart".

"I think we'll just give you a mask of Lilith" Draco started to stroke my hair,like out of no where,"I think so too,I haven't got new ones,it comes only next month" Draco got up along with me,walking to the cashier desk,"and get the other dress she wanted too,along with those pink heels" my mouth was gaped open while Leah rolled her eyes,"it's nude,dip shit" Draco rolled his eyes,while she went to grab the stuff.

"It'll be 655 gallons" my eyes widened,along with my mouth,"no,you're not spending this much money on me" Draco sighed,handing Leah his credit card,"it's half of what you think we actually already spent on you,what you're wearing together is at least 90 gallons,your whole closet is something like 78 maybe 79 thousand gallons,maybe even more with what we bought last time" Tom shrugged his shoulders.

Leah packed my things,handing the bag to Draco,"thank you Leah,see you tomorrow" they both gave her a little wave,making her smile and wave back,"let's get our suits,come on" Tom grabbed my hand,keeping on my pace. We got to one of those dry cleaning stores,but like a very fancy one,"Nico?" Tom shouted,"I'm coming,just a second!" A guy shouted from upstairs,than coming downstairs,"my men!" That Nico guy did a 'bro' hug with them,eventually looking at me,"I guess it's your lady for tomorrow night" he smiled,"oh shut up,okay" he chuckled at Draco's comment,looking through the suits that was hanging in the air,magic,"okay,here is Tom's" he handed Tom a bunch of suits in those bag,"and here is yours" he handed a few to Draco,too,"thank you,Nico" Tom put a 100 gallon on the counter,how rich are they,"see you tomorrow".

We walked out of the store,the limousine already there,this time I sat on Tom's lap,already feeling comfortable with leaning against his chest,as he started to trace his fingers on my back. After sometime of staring at the rear mirror,I notice Tom opening his camera,taking a picture,"hey!" I got up,hitting his chest,"what!,you looked cute" he pouted his lips,moving some hair out of my face,but I slapped his hand away,"hey!" I got off of his lap,crossing my hands angrily.

What they didn't know,was that I planned on escaping tomorrow.

And this time.

I'm going to success.

___________

HOLY SHIT 4K OH MY GOD
You don't know how much it means to me thank you so much guys *kiss noise*😘😘😘