She continued her story while looking into her drink. She's recollecting her memories.

"There are over five Grade 1 monsters that appeared."

"...what?"

Cale's voice trembling a bit. 

'Out of sudden?..., it must be that motherfucking God of Despair. He tried to gather despair as much as He could to increase His power.'

Raisa who knows Cale, no Kim Rok Soo's personality continues with reassuring words.

"Don't worry too much. As always, the death rate is zero."

"It doesn't mean causality is zero."

"What you worried about? The best Healer Team was there."

She looked at Cale and smile proudly. Cale looks at her blankly and opens his mouth.

"Now, the team leader of the best Healer Team is here."

"..."

She averted her silver eyes away from the piercing reddish-brown eyes.

"...There's a child."

"A child?"

"It was my mistake. I let my guard down, I turn off my 'Observation' too soon."

She chuckled bitterly.

"The ground is not strong enough to support the building after the whole attacks. I didn't notice that. However, thank goodness everyone was quick on the action. I saved a child that was almost buried and got hit by something."

Raisa rests her chin on her hand and stares at Cale's red-blood hair that everyone admires.

"I could see anything except the color of red. The last thing I heard is your voice."

"My voice?"

"Kim Rok Soo's voice."

She closed her eyes and frowned. She could still vividly feel the tingling pain in her memories even though it's been a long time.

'Jung Yeon Hwa!'

The voice that always deep and calm, full of worries at that time. She opened her eyes and looked at the real 'Kim Rok Soo' in front of her.

Cale's face was still stoic but she could still see a hint of worries in the familiar russet color eyes.

'How ironic.'

"Then, I passed out and woke up in this body. The end!"

Raisa end her story with a bright smile like it was not a big deal.

After that, both of them were silenced. Cale couldn't say anything and only could frown.

"Which god?"

Cale is the one who ends the silence.

"Which god had sent your soul in that body?"

Raisa looked confused and answer truthfully.

"I don't know. I just woke up in this body in front of a grave."

Now, Cale was confused.

"Grave?"

She nodded and continue her words to explain herself.

"Yes. Apparently, the owner of this body had lost her guardian which is also her aunt."

"...the owner of this bakery?"

"That's right. The original owner of this bakery."

Cale nodded his head mindlessly.

Now, he understood why he saw Raisa instead of the middle-aged lady he saw last time.

"How...?"

"Silent disease. She passed away without showing any unnatural reaction."

"Hmm. Did you get Original Raisa's memories?"

He asked her that question because she told him about the death of the guardian of the body she transmigrates in very detail.

"Nope."

"Then?"

"She has a diary. That's how I get to know about this body's past."

She picked up the original flavor of Hotteok and hand it to Cale.

Cale stared at it and take it.

"Would you like to do honor me to tell me your story, Young Master Cale Henituse-nim?"

Cale just takes a big bite instead of answering.