CHP 10 - Maths class

Start from the beginning

"No, you are joining." Jukyung pestered.

All the girls started pestering her. So min jae was left with nothing to say except okay to their request.

The school was over. Now, min jae was lying on her bed. She was thinking about what she can have for her dinner. She was worn out after working in the cafeteria. So she had no mood to cook too.

She got a message tone. It was an unknown number.

Unknown: hi

Min jae: hi, who's this?

Unknown: how have you been?

Min jae: seo jo?

Unknown: I'm sorry. Please I miss your company.

With that min jae blocked that number. Min jae has already blocked several numbers of him. You might think that she can change her number. But she can't lose the only person who is very important to her. She just misses him. A tear rolled down her eyes.

Min jae wiped them off. She pulled a hoodie over her. She wore her hair in a bun. She wore her glass. She took some money and left for the departmental store.

The departmental store in her area was closed. So she went to her next neighbourhood. She took a cup ramen and milkshake.

Min jae started eating ramen. Someone took her ramen from her and started eating.

"HAN SEO JUN. What are you doing? It's mine." Min jae took back again after he took one scoop.

"Yeah yeah. It's yours but my stomach is grumbling."

Min jae took her card and gave him. "Buy it and 2 more ramen for me."

Seojun just raised an eyebrow.

"If you don't want, at least buy for me."

"Okay." Seojun went and brought what she ordered and for himself.

The two finished up their dinner. At last min jae brought an ice-cream and left the store.

"What are you doing here seojun?"

Seojun laughed, "I must ask that. This is my neighbourhood."

"Oh, I see."

"What are doing out in this form at late night?"

"I came out to eat ramen and my dressing is not that bad. It's not late night and just night."

"Dress warmly and cover fully." seojun said annoyed.

"Is it wrong to wear shorts outside?" Min jae questioned.

"Yes, it is. Where is your house? I will drop you."

"It's my wish on what I should wear. My house is in the next neighbourhood only."

"Oh. You are living nearby me. I will walk you. It's late at night."

"It's not that late and I can go by myself. Thank you for your company while eating." With that min jae ran to her house.

Seojun didn't follow up with her but stood there smiling at her. He was just amazed by the girl.

______________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone. I'm alive and I'm back.

Now onwards, I will try to update more often. Just wait for it.

Do you like how the story is going on?

Comment and vote on the chapter and support min jae.

Here I'm gonna introduce a web drama. It's my most awaited debut as an actor. This drama is an ongoing one. Support the web drama and give a like to them. It's gonna have 8 episodes and 6 are out. It's just 10 mins episodes. The main actor is the one who I was waiting for. He has nailed his debut as an actor. He is an amazing person. He is just funny as well as so handsome. The drama has a great plot. Go and watch it. If you guys don't, your are wasting time without seeing this amazing person.

If you guys, have time go and see the person who made me comment this much about him?

It's the teaser of the webdrama. Support it.

Don't forget to Support min jae.