"It doesn't look like the world of King Arthur..." Aoi stated.

Out of nowhere, a bright light appeared behind them and from there...

"Eh?! Sangoku-senpai?!" Tenma exclaimed.

"Kurumada-san, Hamano, and the others are here too!" Kirino added.

Kurumada blinked at them. "You guys..."

"Why are you here?" Sangoku asked.

"I should ask the same of you..." Tenma replied.

"Well, we're not sure..." Hayami answer. "We were practicing when, all of a sudden, here we are."

And another light appeared on their side. This time, a certain hoodie-wearing girl kicked the air just as she materialized.

"Huh? Where did the pebble go?" She blinked before looking up, her eyes going wide. "Wha... Everyone...?"

"Kimiko's here now too!" Hikaru said.

She tilted her head in confusion. "Yeah, I... guess I am...?"

Tsurugi gave a small smile. "You look better."

"Yeah, I went to see Yuuichi-san and fell asleep there. I actually just woke up 20 minutes ago and was on my way back home... Or well, your home." She awkwardly glanced at the rest before bowing. "Sorry... about my outburst earlier..."

"Don't worry about it."

"As long as you're alright now."

"Glad to have you back, Kimiko."

She gave a smile before pointing at a sign behind them. "So, why are we at El Dorado?"

"Huh?!"

"Welcome to El Dorado." Just as they spotted the sign, two middle-aged men came in an joined them. One of them was in a black suit while the other was in blue.

"He's Perfect Cascade's coach!"

"Are they the ones who brought us here?"

Kimiko eyed her friend, who gestured at the one in a blue suit. That man also began to speak. "You are currently 200 years in the future, at El Dorado's headquarters located in Saint Elder City. And this man is the head of the highest decision-making body in the world, the Unified Parliament of El Dorado, Chairman Toudou."

"You?!"

"The very person trying to erase soccer!"

"What are you planning to do with us?!"

"I brought you here so we could have a discussion." The chairman said.

"There's nothing to discuss!" Shindou rejected.

"We'll take soccer back no matter what!" Tenma added.

"If that is all, there is no need to worry. I've returned soccer's history back in its place." The man snapped his fingers and a holographic screen appeared before them.

"The soccer building is back!" Shinsuke pointed out.

On it was the said building, the 'keep out' fences no longer surrounding it, but rather, on a pile next to it. They could even see students going around it, as if nothing was wrong.

"What's going on?" Shindou muttered.

"What is it you're up to now?" Tsurugi asked.

He gave an almost cruel smile. "I want you to cooperate with us from here on."

"Cooperate?"

"You are aware that El Dorado is fighting the Second Stage Children, correct? You will be allying with us."