"Hey! Don't take advantage on Her Highness!" Cira hissed at Hakken and slapped his arm away from her waist. The two started bickering about Sollel, but still, Sollel hadn't said a word and was still feeling uneasy because she couldn't shake off that weird feeling.

Surely, she could push Hakken's arm away from her after they passed the gate, but why didn't she?

Usually, if it was a question about herself, Sollel had an immediate answer, but not this time—not that question. She had no answer.

Taking a deep breath, she controlled herself and went back to sit on the wagon.

Cira hissed and glared at Hakken, seeing Sollel being silent. "How could you use a lie like that?" Cira wanted to bash Hakken's head on the pavement. "Her highness is a very delicate woman! How dare you say that you two are married?!"

Hakken scratched the back of his head and glanced at Sollel. "I'm sorry, my lady. That's the only way I know how to enter the town without being suspicious."

Sollel didn't reply and remained silent until they reached the biggest tavern in town. Cira was still scowling at Hakken, while Hakken kept on glancing apologetically at Sollel.

Sollel, Cira, Hakken, and Len entered the tavern and occupied the table in the corner to avoid being seen. But before they could order, a young man, maybe the same age as Hakken, accompanied by two guards wearing a full mail and plate armor, walked toward Sollel's table. The man had his eyes on Sollel—the woman wearing the dark red cloak.

Sollel's hands resting on the table were graceful, her fingers delicate and beautiful. Since the young man had a hand fetish, he was practically salivating seeing Sollel's hand. He immediately grabbed it and kissed it without asking for consent.

"My lady, how much do I have to pay for you to touch my erect rod with your beautiful hands?" the young man asked conceitedly, certain that Sollel would say yes.

Hakken's blood boiled in anger when he saw what the man did to Sollel's hand that he got up, ready to kill, ready to defend and save his lady, but Sollel beat him to it.

Before Hakken could even draw his sword, Sollel pulled her hand back and used it to slap the man who kissed it without her consent. And when Sollel's rage was still not appeased, Sollel turned to Hakken, drew one of his swords, and used the flat part of the sword to smack the man out of her sight.

The people inside the tavern all grimaced when they saw the young man, Lord Tyon Duves, pathetically dropped on the floor, unconscious.

Seeing what happened to their lord, the two guards behind Lord Tyon Duves drew their swords to teach Sollel a lesson, but Sollel smacked their faces and necks with the flat part of the sword until they, too, lost consciousness like their lord.

Everyone in the tavern was in awe at what they just witnessed. Some even laughed and silently thanked the woman who taught Lord Tyon Duves a lesson. Everyone in Belrac was afraid to cross or offend Lord Tyon Duves, even though he was a well-known, wealthy gentleman who defiled women whenever he wanted to, without asking for consent, and the women couldn't do anything about it because he had a powerful background.

"Could you please give us some warm water?" Cira asked the waiter who immediately provided what Cira requested.

The people inside the tavern were curious why the companion of the lady who smacked the three men unconscious wanted warm water. A few seconds later, they understood what it was for.

Cira used the warm water to wash Queen Sollel's hand thoroughly, as if she was trying to get rid of some dirt left by trash. Everyone who saw it couldn't help snickering and taunting the men who were still unconscious on the tavern's floor.