Chapter 4

Annabelle woke up at six-thirty am the next morning. She always woke up early. She made her way downstairs.

"Good morning, Annabelle." Esme greeted.

"Good morning." Annabelle said.

"You're up early." Esme said.

"I get up this early every day." Annabelle said.

"What would like for breakfast?" Esme asked.

"Just four sausages please." Annabelle replied.

"And what time do you eat?" Esme asked.

"Seven." Annabelle said.

"Alright." Esme said. "You can watch tv in living room until it's done, if you want."

Annabelle nodded. She went into the living room, turned the tv on, and flipped through the channels until she found the Disney Channel. It wasn't long afterwards, that Esme was calling her.

"Annabelle, breakfast is ready." She said.

Annabelle walked into the kitchen. On the table was a plate with four sausages and a glass of orange juice. "Do you have any syrup?" Annabelle asked as she sat at the table. "I use it with my sausages."

"Yes." Esme said. She got out the syrup and set it next to Annabelle. Annabelle was quiet as she ate, doing a word search puzzle.

Renesmee came into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Renesmee." Esme greeted.

"Morning." Renesmee said.

Annabelle looked warily at the girl. "Please don't hug me, again." She said.

"I won't." Renesmee said. "I'm sorry about that." Annabelle just nodded. "What are you doing?" Renesmee asked.

"Doing a word search puzzle." Annabelle answered.

"There's one." Renesmee said, pointing at the book.

"Please don't help me." Annabelle said.

"Sorry." Renesmee said.

"Good morning." Carlisle greeted as he came into the kitchen.

"Good morning." The other three said.

"How are you this morning, Annabelle?" Carlisle asked.

"I'm alright." Annabelle replied.

"Did you sleep ok last night?" Carlisle asked.

"Not really." Annabelle answered. "I don't sleep well in new places. It's takes me awhile to get used to it."

"I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble sleeping." Esme said. "Hopefully, you'll get used to it soon."

Annabelle nodded. She noticed two girls standing by the kitchen entrance. She noticed that they had come in with Carlisle, but hadn't said a word.

"Annabelle." Carlisle started. "This is Alice and Rosalie."

"It's nice to meet you, Annabelle." Alice said.

"It's nice to meet you both, as well." Annabelle said.

"We're sorry about yesterday." Rosalie apologized. "We didn't mean to overwhelm you."

"It's alright." Annabelle said.

"Annabelle, Rosalie and I were going to take you shopping today to get you clothes and stuff to decorate a room for you." Alice said. "We figured you'd want to go with us, but you don't have to, if you don't want to."