𖦹Volleyball at the beach𖦹

꧁"Another fun day with Oikawa again"꧂♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎

♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎

꧁"Another fun day with Oikawa again"꧂♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎

3rd person's POV

(Y/N): WAKE UP, IT'S ALREADY 11 A.M.!!

Oikawa: Geez (Y/N)-chan... can't you lower your voice a little bit?

(Y/N): It's 11a.m. already, get your ass up or I'm eating your breakfast!

Oikawa: Alrighty, I'm up.

Komori: This is a weird scene for us to witness...

Sakusa: Yeah, because usually it would be us waking that damn worm up from her sleep.

(Y/N): Did you two said something bad about me?

Komori: Wasn't me, just Sakusa.

Sakusa: Why you traitor-

Oikawa: Now now kids, don't fight and let me eat in peace.

Komori: Oh yeah, (Y/N), where did you go yesterday with Sakusa?

(Y/N): Oh? I just went to meet up my friends and we play volleyball together that's all.

Oikawa: Sheesh, I thought it was just a date between you and Sakusa-kun...

Komori: Anyways, any plans you have for today?

(Y/N): I don't have anything to do for today...

Sakusa: Same here.

Oikawa: I have an idea, why don't we all head to the beach and play some volleyball?

(Y/N): That's great! Tooru, can you teach me some more of your skill?

Oikawa: Of course! Anything for my dear cousin!

Sakusa: She just played volleyball yesterday, isn't she tired?

Komori: Family traits I guess...

Oikawa: Let's pack our things and head out! Are you going for a swim, (Y/N)-chan?

(Y/N): I don't plan to, plus I don't really know how to swim.

Oikawa: I can teach you if you want!

(Y/N): Yeah but in another time, I wanna focus on volleyball for this period.

Komori: When have you ever gotten your mind off volleyball?

(Y/N): Ehe...

Soon, everyone went back to their own rooms and prepare for the mini trip to the beach. While packing her things up, (Y/N) heard a knock on her door.

Oikawa: Yo (Y/N)-chan, are you done?

(Y/N): I'm almost done just need to bring some extra clothes in case something happens.

Oikawa: Still the same as always, thinking about all those negative things that would happened.

(Y/N): It's called preparing for the worst.

Oikawa: Kinda still prove my point but whatever, I wanna hear some tea.

(Y/N): What tea-

Oikawa: Don't act dumb (Y/N)-chan, I know you and Sakusa-kun did much more than just eat dinner and play volleyball.

(Y/N): But that was the truth, we just do normal activities yesterday. Nothing new or special happened.

Oikawa: I refuse to acknowledge that.

(Y/N): And you have no choice to accept that fact.

A bickering started between

Komori: Um..hi? I just came by to ask if you two are done with your things.

Oikawa: Hmph, I still don't believe a word you said (Y/N)-chan.

(Y/N): And I keep telling you that nothing happened.

While the two cousin are busy bickering, they didn't notice Sakusa joining in the conversation.

Sakusa: Um..are you guys done with your talk? We're gonna head out without you two.

Oikawa: Sakusa-kun you're too mean!

The group of four began to head out and soon reached their destination. Komori lead the group towards the beach and found a place with lesser people and a suitable for them to play volleyball.

Komori: The beach was packed today! Luckily we manage to found a place like this.

Sakusa: True...this chance only pops out once in a blue moon...

Oikawa: Enough chit-chatting, we got a match to play! Komori, choose which setter you want to team up with!

Sakusa: Eh? Why didn't I get the chance to choose?

Sakusa got ignored

Komori: Hmm...since you're a better experience guy, I'll choose you Oikawa senpai!

(Y/N): HEY?! ARE YOU SAYING I'M WORST THAN HIM?!

The scene in front of Sakusa was chaotic. He then realized something that was too late.

1. He got paired up with (Y/N)

2. This is all Komori and Oikawa's plan

3. Now that (Y/N) is kinda in a bad mood, he got no choice but to play with an angry setter.

"This is torture"

Oikawa's POV

Now that we got them play as a team together, our plan is finally seeing a new light. As you can see today's Omi-kun's birthday and seems like he absolutely forgot about it...hmm..what a strange kid that forgots his own birthday.

Komori soon asked us all to be at the beach court and set things up.

Komori: Everyone! Be at your places now!

(Y/N): I still can't believe that you choose Oikawa over me...

Sakusa: ....

"Now now kiddo, be good and I'll treat you to some mint choco ice cream, win this match and I'll treat you for dinner" I set a bet with my cousin, "But if you lose, you need to treat me instead!"

(Y/N): You're on!

The first set is ongoing now...the scene my eyes witness are the ball going onto the air and slammed down on the opposite court, or Omi-kun making a super fast serve and scored multiple points for him and (Y/N).

But of course..this is a plan and everything needs a sacrifice...even if it means my pride...

3rd person's POV:

"OK!!!" A huge shout was heard over the area. An excited girl jumping around like she won an Oscar award. The others looking at her speechless.

(Y/N): WE DID IT! WE BEAT MY COUSIN!

Oikawa: Yes Yes..and now let's keep these equipments and head over there to rest and clean up. Then we'll head to dinner, sounds good?

(Y/N): Sounds good!

The lively girl gave a thumbs up and happily jogged over to help Komori keeping the net.

Sakusa: You did that on purpose didn't you?

Oikawa: Hmm? You meant the pairing? Well I have no idea what you're on about buddy.

Sakusa gave a grunt and head over to help his cousin.