ʚ The beginning ɞ

(Just so y'all know, this story is all gonna be (Y/N) POV. And she's in the same year as Komori and Sakusa. And in this chapter, the time begin February, after Valentine and all. So, if there's any question feel free to comment down below.I'll just try to answer them in the next chapter or so.)

It was just a normal day at home, I was just trying to have my daily revision until a knock on my door was heard.

"Ugh...just as I was about to revise, don't tell me that they're gonna come over now..." The one I had in mind was Sakusa and his cousin, Komori. They're my best friends since birth because of our fathers.

"Y/N!! We know you're in there! Let us in already, don't want to keep us waiting." the voice shouted at the door as they banged it loudly.

Ugh, why did they even bother coming over? Didn't Sakusa said that he be resting today?

As I open my door, there standing was none other than Sakusa and Komori. "So what are you two doing here? You said that today's game was cancelled because Sakusa isn't in the mood." I groaned as they enter my room without asking.

Sakusa begin to sanitized my whole room while Komori just sat down on a bean bag in front of the TV, where we used to play games often.

"So?" I asked them while closing the door.

"Well, indeed we're not gonna play today but let's just try to hangout! We haven't done that in awhile already." Komori look at me with his puppy eyes, begging me to let them stay.

I glanced over to Sakusa and our eyes met. He let out a sigh and turned over to the other side, I wasn't shocked at this point. Every time when he was dragged out of the house by his lovely cousin, he would give out a sigh and would mostly ignored us the whole day.

"Where do you want to hangout then? It's not like we can go anywhere these days, you do know that exams are coming up." I replied Komori as he was scrolling through his phone.

"Then let's head to a nearby park. We could take a stroll like when we're young, don't you agree?" Komori eyes darted from his phone to me and asked. Since it's better than messing up my room, I just nodded at his suggestion.

Sakusa stood up and left the room. Komori followed him as he picked up a volleyball from underneath my table. I stared at him with confusion but didn't pay much attention after that.

"Sakusa!(Y/N)! Walk faster!! Don't let me wait." Komori shouted at us from afar. Sakusa and me are just walking slowly, doesn't have the energy to deal with Komori. I looked over to Sakusa and then smile at him. "Omi-chan, did you practice hard in volleyball these days? You've been slacking off from what I've heard from Komori."

"Shut up, I'm too tired to deal with you." And with that simple answer, I just continue walking without saying anything.

"He's still the same Kiyoomi, and he tends to forget that I'm the only one who could set a perfect ball to him without any complains."

It was quite true too be honest, Y/N was able to set the ball perfectly since she was young. She often play some matched with the two boys and sets the ball to Sakusa. Y/N was the only one that knows how to set a ball to Sakusa according to his wishes.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV :

And after some time, we reached a place with some volleyball courts. " Woah, there's quite some people here. Y/N, Sakusa! Let's practice like we used to when we're young."

As I recall back, I would set the ball up to Sakusa and he would spike the ball down to Komori for him to receive it. "You never change, Komori." I let out a sigh and went to my position.