☮︎ Only her, they say ☮︎

3rd person's POV:

As everyone settled down inside the beach house, Oikawa,Sakusa and (Y/N) went towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

Oikawa: So are there any ingredients?

(Y/N): Yup, let's make some pancakes!

Sakusa: You're not going to tie your hair up?

(Y/N): Nah, it's fine. I don't think they'll bother me.

Sakusa: But they'll get dirty.

Without any hesitation, he fished out a hair tie that (Y/N) gave him from his pockets and started combing (Y/N)'s hair with his hands. Soon after he finish tying up her hair, he look towards the girl and found her blushing.

Sakusa: Are you okay?

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm alright. Just something come up in my head...

Sakusa: Hmm, ok. Let's start.

After the whole blushing incident, (Y/N) can't stop thinking about how Sakusa gently combed her hair. Sakusa was quite worried since (Y/N)'s face keeps getting reader every minute.

That afternoon, Oikawa was feeling bored, until an idea popped up inside his head. He went and knocked on his cousin's room and was greeted by a fresh-looking (Y/N).

Oikawa: Hey there, dear cousin. Do you want to go somewhere with me? I did promise you that I'd treat you to something for helping me get into this trip.

(Y/N): Ah, Tooru! Sure, I have some energy after the nap just now. Let's go.

Sakusa: Where are you going?

Sakusa suddenly popped out of nowhere, looks like he overheard the conversation just now.

(Y/N): Ah, Omi-chan! We're just heading out.

Sakusa: I'm going.

This shocked the girl. Sakusa Kiyoomi, a clean freak. Who never agreed to go anywhere near busy or crowded places, decided to hang out with the cousins?

Oikawa: Of course you can join us, Omi-kun.

Sakusa: Please don't call me that.

Oikawa: That's not fair, why can (Y/N)-chan call you that?

(Y/N): Because I'm special, hehe.

Sakusa: You really are the special one in my heart...

Sakusa mumble, that didn't go unnoticed by Oikawa. He smirk and then pushed the two of them out of the room, and guided them towards the car. Komori was busy working on some projects so he was sadly left behind.

After arriving at a mall, the three of them went to a mini ice-cream shop and bought some ice-cream.

Oikawa: So what are you guys going to do later, we have a lot of activities to do.

(Y/N): I was planning on improving my skills on volleyball, can you teach me Tooru?

Oikawa: Of course I would, how could I refuse my little cousin's request?

Sakusa: So, are we ready to head back yet?

Oikawa: Ah I forgot something! Can you two wait here? I need to grab something.

Sakusa: Alright Oikawa-san, see you later.

(Y/N): Don't take too long!

As the two watches Oikawa walking away, Sakusa noticed two boys walking closer towards them. He took a glance at his childhood friend and sigh, he then proceeds to hold her hand.