𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓.

Start from the beginning

He nodded, wincing as he sat down. She went to her closet and kneeled down, reaching into one of her drawers and grabbing the First Aid Kit. "Since when do you have one of those?"

She sighed once more, "since I found out I could die at any given moment."

He frowned, his eyebrows furrowing slightly. As if the thought of that broke him.

She walked back up to him, setting the kit next to him, opening it.

She grabbed a rubbing alcohol-wipe and wiped the blood--that had practically been dried now and tried not to harm it further if it was broken.

She noticed an open gash on his shoulder. Her eyebrows furrowed as she slid his shirt down his shoulder, giving her a better glance at it. "What happened?" She asked, searching for rubbing alcohol, a bandage and gauze.

"Ikaris cut me."

Theia rolled her eyes, "I mean the full story."

"Oh." He said, "Well, I was looking for you and he stopped me and told me to 'Stay the hell away from Theia.' And I asked him if that was a threat and he got upset and shoved me and then—"

Theia set the gauze on the bed. "I need to take off your shirt."

He blinked, looking up at her with his lips parted. Clearing his throat, he pressed his lips back together, "Excuse me?"

"I won't be able to clean your wound properly. I need to take off your shirt." She said blankly.

He nodded, "Oh! Yes. My wound—right."

"Yeah, that's what I said." She pursed her lips, "I'm going to do so now..."

"Yes. Please do." He cringed, pushing back. "Shit. I'll just take it off myself."

"Please, don't talk."

He nodded, pulling his shirt over his head. Theia couldn't help but glance down at his torso to his stomach—and back to his face. He now held a small grin, containing it with his teeth.

She removed her eyes from his, looking back at the medical supplies needed and poured some of the rubbing alcohol on to the gauze in her hand. "This is going to sting."

He swallowed, "I'm sure I'll be fine."

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, pushing it behind her shoulder.

She pressed the gauze to his shoulder, and he sucked in a breath and took it much better than she would have. She bit her bottom lip and concentrated on cleaning it with steady hands yet trying not to hurt him at the same time.

She hadn't realized, but her face was right in front of his. She felt his warm breath brush over her nose and she tensed, pausing for a moment.

"Theia," Druig's voice was raspy. "Can I be completely honest with you?"

Not really paying any attention to what he was saying she nodded, "Yeah, sure."

"I'd really like to kiss you and I'm doing everything in my power not to right now."

She bit the inside of her cheek, stepping out from between his legs and looked at him directly. "Did you mean what you said?"

He nodded rapidly and immediately, "Yes! God, yes. I meant every single word. I know what I did was fucked up but I swear to you, you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I will never, ever leave again."

Even though it was one of the many confessions she heard from him over the course of the past week or so, she believed him. The look in his eyes—the genuine emotion written all over his face—she believed him.

He glanced from her eyes to her lips and back to her eyes. "Can I please kiss you?"

Five words.

One question.

Why were five words and one question causing Theia to lose her mind?

Shocked by her own boldness, she nodded.

She just wanted to feel his lips on hers again. She wanted to feel that connection. She didn't care if he went back to being a narcissistic asshole in the morning, she just wanted him.

His fingers trailed down from the back of her thighs and up to her waist and to her stomach, oh my god. his fingers were trailing along her belt. His fingers moved to one of the loops holding her belt and pulled her close to him, right into him. He looked at her with the same blue, lustful eyes he used to always look at her with before pressing his lips against hers.

Fuck.

Without hesitation, her lips moved against his and they molded together, moving as one. Just like they used to.

Theia saw bright flashing lights behind her eyelids and her heart skipped a beat. She forgot how to breathe.

Her hand moved up his arm and to his shoulder then his neck.

two thousand years were definitely worth it if it meant she got this kiss.

Deepening the kiss, he swiped his tongue against her bottom lip and stood up, in an attempt to get her to the bed, he backed her up into the wall, gliding against her in one smooth move and pinning her against the wall, his hand still resting on her back, his other stranded somewhere in her hair.

Theia felt him groan against her mouth and thought she might pass out right then and there. Her heart was so full and she just wanted to let him do whatever he pleased, right then and there.

"I missed you so fucking much, Theia." He breathed,

She felt her heart leap and smiled beneath his kiss.

Druig moved his hands to the hem of her shirt, "Is this okay?"

She nodded, pulling her lips to his without thinking. He chuckled softly and pulled her shirt off over her head, breaking their kiss for a moment and Theia took it as an opportunity to get in control. She slid out from underneath him and pressed a finger to his chest and smirked, "You think you get to do all of the work?"

His eyes darkened and he smiled. She shifted her gaze down to his stomach and to his belt. She began to undo his belt, "I want these off." She ordered, beginning to trail her fingers down his waistband.

She grabbed his hand and set it on her waist and left his other on the side of her neck, grinning.

"You make it so hard to breathe." He reclined his head back against the wall and pulled her back against him. "Can I fuck you?" 

a/n

ISTG- if yall complain about taking so long to update- THIS BETTER BE WORTH IT LMAFO i added a semi-smut scene A WHOLE CHAPTER EARLY for you.

anyways. 

how did we like this chapter?