𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓.

THEIA WALKED into the spaceship and memories immediately flooded back to her. She looked around and everything was the same, nothing had moved. Kingo was filming his documentary with Karun while they slowly walked inside. But, Theia got bored and walked past them and down the hall where she saw Makkari, sitting on a chair with a tall back and books stacked around it, she was reading one herself, only she was speeding through it, within seconds, she finished it and smiled proudly before looking up at Theia and gasping, signing 'Hello' and 'I missed you' along with a hug. 

Once she was done moving the very few items she had into her old room, she laid on top of her bed and sighed, looking up at the ceiling and thinking about this place and couldn't help but wonder how long she would be there this time. 

THEIA LEANED her back against the wall, sighing as she put her head in her hands,

"Do you miss him?"

Theia clutched her shirt, "Jesus, Sprite. You scared me!"

"I'm sorry. I just asked you a question." She shrugged.

"What is it?"

"Do you miss him?" She repeated, him referring to Druig.

Theia sighed, "Yeah." And again. "Yeah. I do, Sprite. What does it matter?"

She pursed her lips, "I think he misses you too..."

She laughed lightly to herself, "Oh, spare me your pity."

"I'm serious!" She threw her arms up in defense,

"Yeah? And what has led you to believe that?"

Sprite cleared her throat, rubbing the back of her neck, "He and Ikaris are fighting right now and I heard your name come up..."

She sneered, "Quit your bullshit, Sprite. I'm not really in the mood."

"I'm not!"

Theia looked up at her for a moment, her expressions unamused and annoyed when a loud thump came from what sounded like the room next to them. She glared at Sprite for a moment before walking out and into the hallway, revealing Ikaris holding Druig tight by the collar. His nose had a stream of blood coming from it, landing right above his lip, yet he still held a smug look, his jaw tight while his lips were curled up into a smirk.

After moments of examining the situation, "Ikaris."

Both Ikaris and Druig looked up at her. Ikaris's features turned from anger to regret in an instant. He released Druig and walked away, his shoulder brushing against hers on his way.

She stared at Druig some more, deciding whether or not to help him.

Even though she was upset with him, she would still help him.

She let out a sigh and nodded at him, motioning for him to follow her. He did.

They walked to her bedroom, the room she and Sprite had previously been in. "You can sit on the chair."