He and Draco were stood in a gaggle of people, mostly boys with their nights hook up hanging off of their arms. Theo had taken off his jacket, he now stood in a crisp white Oxford shirt with the top couple buttons undone. Drinks flowed and there was a lot of joints smoked as well as cigarettes. It was like heaven, only Theo wished he could share it with her.

"Malfoy, what's your latest conquest then?" Mason Plums from Durmstrang asked.

Draco laughed "I wouldn't call it a conquest."

"Oh yeah? And why's that?" Luke Strongbark pushed on with a cocky smirk.

"You're quite smitten with her, aren't you Draco?" Theo nudged his nice, knocking back another mouthful of whiskey.

"Yeah and what about it?" Draco puffed his chest smiling like an idiot.

"Very rare to see you out of all people settling down eh?" Theo shrugged.

"Says you" Draco scoffed, inhaling another mouthful of tobacco smoke.

"Oooo, Nott got a girl hm?"

"I heard something about you and the birthday girl" Mason wiggled his eyebrows, his hand mindlessly wondering down the front of the chest girl he had his arms round.

"Tilly and I are friends" he chuckled lighting another cigarette about to only smoke half of it because he insisted it was 'healthier'.

"I would hope so, no way I'd let my girl do that." Luke nodded his chin over to the drinks table where Theo watched Tilly take a body shot from a Gryffindor seventh year who was laying on the table.

"She does what she wants." Theo tore his eyes away, speaking through gritted teeth.

"So you're not bothered about that girl touching her like that?" Mason asked.

"Or that boy that looks like he's going to rip her clothes off?" Draco chipped in.

Theo dropped the half-smoked cigarette, stepped on the flaming butt and cupped his hands round his mouth "BUCKLING!"

Her head turned towards him as the girl gripping her hips moved behind her, Theo's jaw clenched harder than ever as the brunette girl's hands travelled up Tilly's body.

'Come here' he mouthed with a single finger beckoning her over, anger radiating from his body.

Rolling her eyes, she turned round and whispered something in the girls ear that made her giggle. She walked at a painfully slow pace purposefully over towards Theo and the group of boys that had their eyes glued on her.

"What do you want?" She crossed her arms over her chest, unintentionally pushing up her breasts causing Theo's knuckles to turn white.

"What do you think you're doing?" He rolled his eyes in frustration, gesturing towards the girls waiting at the drinks table. Their eyes scanning her back profile hungrily.

"I'm having fun and my birthday party, and if you're here to whinge and moan at me about it then I'm leaving." She raised an eyebrow at him after glancing over her shoulder at the girls waiting for her.

Always so difficult, Theo thought.

"Hey feisty, you single?" An American boy from Beauxbatons tipped his chin up at her, flashing her a white smile. He had brown curly hair like Theo's except it was a bit shorter, he was an inch or two shorter than him and had deep green eyes. He was attractive, scrap that- he was gorgeous.

"I am, why?" She raised her brows at him, smiling lightly.

"I wanna take you out, you down for Wednesday this week? Just you 'n me, Hogsmeade?" He swirled round the last of the alcohol in his glass.