22 <3

Song- 'Seven Wonders (2017 Remaster)' by Fleetwood Mac

Saturday was spent at Hogsmeade, ordering coffee and cake while studying in small nooks of cafes in the village. In the evening the group huddled around the fireplace in the common room with books, Wizard Chess and snacks- courtesy of Theo.

Yet another Sunday rolled around, Tilly woke up in her bed stretching out the sleepiness from her limbs. Last night she had slept in her teepee with the girls, although she loved being with Theo, time apart was important not to rush into things.

It wasn't rare to find herself alone in the morning, sometimes the girls would go off and do their own thing and would be gone by the time she was awake. So she took no notice when all the beds around her were empty, this particular Sunday morning was quidditch practice. She dressed in her kit and pulled her long socks up her calves, the weather was getting chillier as September progressed- but she didn't mind.

She tied her hair back into a ponytail and grabbed her broomstick, mounting her broom she flew over the grounds and to the quidditch stadium. Touching the ground in the middle of the pitch, she frowned when the pitch was empty. A lot of the time there would be a few people practicing and warming up, waiting for the rest of the team to turn up. Shrugging to herself she trudged across the muddy pitch and jogger up to the changing rooms.

She made her way along the corridor and to the door of the changing rooms, her eyebrows pulled into a frown as she heard the muffled shuffling and shushing from behind the door. Brushing it off she pushed open the door and whispered a 'what?' to herself when she saw the dark room.

However, she almost leaped out of her skin when the lights flicked on and her teammates leaped out from the shadows holding balloons, confetti and banners displaying messages of 'Happy Birthday!'.

She threw her head back laughing when she was embraced in countless hugs and gifts and cards were pushed in her face.

If there was one thing that was sure about Tilly, it was that she'd be the one to forget about her own birthday. It seems cliche but she had too much going on with school, quidditch and Theo to even take a second to think about herself.

"Happy birthday mate!" Mattheo handed her a pristinely silver wrapped box with a black ribbon bow.

"You really didn't have to" she smiled gratefully at him.

"You know we all wanted to, you deserve it." He smiled joyfully and patted her back rather hard before rushing off.

Her pained expression of discomfort from the firm smack Mattheo gave her made Enzo chuckle. He pulled her into a hug and handed her a terribly wrapped parcel with a large grin.

"Thank you" Tilly placed a hand on Enzo's shoulder, giving it a little squeeze.

"No worries Tills, now I don't mean to spoil the moment but we best get out to practice before we get too late for breakfast." He gave a pained smile which she nodded at, settled down her gifts and jumped up on the bench that separated the changing room in half. It was rather full considering the boys had piled into the girls changing rooms. She peered over the heads and cringed at the loud chatter.

"Um... okay so, this morning I'm going to be putting you all through a few drills just to asses your strengths and see what we need to work on." She pursed her lips when no one acknowledged her announcement. "Quiet, please."

Noticing her struggle, Kittie hopped up on the bench "SHUT IT!" She bellowed, smiling triumphantly at her captain beside her when the chatter ceased.

Gulping, Tilly turned to her briefly and smiled "Thanks" she breathed, and turned back to her teammates. They were all kitted up and ready with their brooms at the ready.