15 <3

Song- 'Paint' by The Paper Kites

Waking up this Monday was different for Tilly, she didn't wake up with curly hair tickling her face. Instead, she woke to Kittie lobbing a pillow right at her face. It almost knocked her out clean until she regained her composure and sat up properly.

"What the fuck Kittie?" Her voice was filled with sleep as she sat up from the mattress rubbing her eyes.

"What the fuck me? What the fuck you! Babe! What sort of mosquito did you wrestle, your neck is a fucking battlefield!" Kittie roared with laughter from the end of Tilly's bed. She had apparently taken the liberty of waking Tilly up this morning, and apparently she didn't think that a gentle waking was necessary. So she pelted a pillow at her face.

"Shit" she scrambled out of the sheets and into the small bathroom that was next to her bed. Jessica was already in the shower, and Ophelia was brushing her teeth over the sink. She didn't mean to barge Ophelia out the way but judging from the annoyed 'oi' she got, she did.

"Damn, Buckling, the fuck's wrong with you this fine morning?" Ophelia chuckled as she spat out a mouthful and rinsed her face clean. "Fuck me" her eyes blew wide.

"What the fuck is going on? Why is everyone- oh my lord. Tilly what the hell happened to your neck?" Jessica peeped her head out from behind the shower curtain.

"Shit shit shit" she cursed and moved around the large tshirt she slept in to see the sea of bruises along her chest. It was the same shirt he threw at her on Saturday, she didn't change.

"Woah woah woah! What is up with you?" Kittie came up from behind her and rubbed her shoulders comfortingly.

"God I can't believe this, god I forgot!" She smacked herself in the forehead with her palm, her eyes screwing shut. She couldn't believe she had forgotten about all the bloody hickies he had left. She didn't leave the teepee yesterday so she didn't have to change, which she took advantage of and stayed in the tshirt and some pyjama shorts and chucked a hoodie over the top.

"Forgot what babe? You're fine! We'll just get rid of them before anyone sees and-" Kittie guided her into where they all slept just as the zip came zooming up and the boys team piled in.

"Morning ladies! Rise and shine! Practice this lovely morning with captain Buckling!" Lorenzo boomed out as the boys stood behind him as he searched the room for Tilly who sat on her bed " Captain Buckling doing us the pleasure of- what the fuck?!"

Lorenzo bounded towards her squinting his eyes until they almost popped out of their sockets at the sight of her neck. "Merlin, what attacked you?" he sighed.

"Thanks Enzo," she rolled her eyes "really helping!"

"Oh fucking hell, who've you been fucking? A vampire or some shit?" Mattheo's face was screwed up in confusion as he sat the other side of her than Enzo.

"No one-" she groaned.

"Fucking hell!" one of the boys set all the others off, and this, this is why she was panicking. They meant to harm but she just didn't need the attention nor the teasing that was yet to come.

"I'm going to fucking kill him" she shook her head, muttering under her breath.

"Hold on, who's this about?" Enzo asked as he wrapped an arm round her shoulders, her head was in her hands as all the other boys were pissing themselves laughing. It was a known thing that if something embarrassing happened to a team member and set on person off, it set the whole lot off.

Kittie let out a gasp "Oh! Is it Theodore?" She crouched on her knees in front of Tilly who was now sat between Enzo and Mattheo.

"Nott and I aren't on good terms anymore" she mumbled.

lazy sunday - TNजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें