Ch.9 Prey and Predator

"Come in", said Aiko.
"Let me get your bag and coat".
"Tonight you can only call me MASTER or DADDY."
"The safe word is RED."
"Do you understand?"
"Simply nod yes or no". She nodded yes. "Almost forgot your name tonight and whenever were intimate will be CANDY".
"Do you have any questions before we begin?"

She smiled and said ," FUCK ME".

I took her hand and lead her to my room. I told her to stand with her legs parted and to not make a sound. I got the warmed body oil and rubbed her from head to toe in it. When I got to my pussy she moaned.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet". I slapped her clit.

"Daddy".

"Yes". I said.

"I couldnt help it", she replied.

I whispered in her ear, "Try harder Candy". She gasped. I noticed her nipples had hardened. So I took one and pinched it. She bit her lip. She wanted to moan so bad. But not yet.

I walked to my drawer and pulled out my twin dick. You see I had a mold made of it. Most sex toy sites offer the kit.

"Candy you see this?" Her eyes bucked.

"I want you to fuck yourself with it while I watch".

"Are you game?" She licked her lips and nodded yes.

I told her to lay across the bed. I went in sat in a chair right in front of her.

"Open your legs Candy". "I wanna see my pretty pussy". She complied I could see her slick juices leaking down her pussy.

"Now begin the show Candy". "Slowly" I said.
She started rubbing her clit and one of her breast. She was getting wetter. If that was even possible.

"Now fuck yourself " I said. She first sucked it a little then slowly guided it inside her. She was trying to adjust to the size and width. She took Jr and started moving in and out at a steady pace. Then she did surprised me. She sat up and looked me in my eyes.

"Daddy come closer" she commanded. I complied. She took Jr and sat on top of it.

"I wanna suck your dick while I cum". I gulped. Before I could say anything she had swallowed my dick. All of it. She was riding Jr and deep throating the shit out of me. I grabbed her by the neck and lost control. We both came at the same time. She swallowed all my nut. I almost came again. No woman has been able to take all my dick or swallow.

While i was getting myself together. She said, "My turn."

"Listen well Daddy".
"You want me, you got me".
"Your Candy is going to make you my bitch".
"Daddy you can be the Dominant at work and in public."
"But in the bedroom your the Submissive, unless I feel like letting you have control."

She laughed. "Awe you thought you were running the show". She slapped my face. It stung but I liked it.
" I'm the HBIC ".
She went to her overnight bag and got a tassled whip.

"Kneel". She commanded and I did. "Good boy". "Now eat this pussy". And i did just that. She hit me with the whip. "No jacking off". "Maybe next time I'll let you while your eating me."

"Faster" she said and pushed my face so close. I almost couldn't breath. No matter Ive came with a plastic bag around my face. She grinded on my face one last time and came.

"Get on the bed".
"Do you want Mistress Candy to fuck you"? Aiko nodded. She hit him with the whip.
"I can't hear you daddy? "
"Yes". Aiko said.
"Yes Mistress Candy fuck me" he yelled.
She smirked and took the whip and ran it down the side of his face.

"Good boy".

She got on top of me and started riding. Her pussy was so wet and tight. She kept making it squeeze my dick. She kept going up, down. Faster,faster. Up, down. Faster, faster. Then while I was still inside her she spun around and road me reverse cowgirl. She kept massaging my balls as she road me. "RED" I screamed. It popped and sounded like knuckles being cracked. WTF.
"Do you want this pussy" she yelled.
"Fuck yes" I replied.
"Then man up", she said and I finally came.

Celine's POV
I let him think he was running my pussy He just dont know. But I aint gone lie his head game is serious and his dick is the truth. He just opened Pandora's box.

Aiko's POV
Why do I feel like the tables have turned. I thought I was the predator and she was the prey. Its clear I've been dealing with weak women. Cee has secrets I think. I underestimated my opponent. I need to rethink my game plan. But for now Im so fucking tired and weak. I need to start taking vitamins and energy drinks. She up taking a shower and probably plotting how she gone make me her bitch boy. But to keep it 100. She got the killer pussy. And I dont mind being her bitch as long as Im the only one.

VOTE & COMMENT