Ch.4 Aiko's (Mr.Lee)POV

I was in my office pacing. Where is she?  I know she got my text.  My gps in the car showed me they stopped at starbucks.  I got to get her a cellphone with a gps.  I'll  tell her its mandatory.  I sent out warnings through email and text yesterday.  Basically it was directed to males only.  To let them know shes off limits.

Im ruthless when it comes to something I want. I will slowly worm my way into her life and eventually that sweet body.  She will be mine.  Mrs.Celine Lee. That has such a nice ring to it.  As a child i never liked sharing. Nothings changed.

Then I heard my angels voice. 

Good morning sir. I snapped my head up. I immediately perused  her up and down.  I inwardly groaned. Damn she can wear a dress.  It accentuated everything.  Normally i go for skinny blondes.  But Celine. That caramel enchantress got me hooked.

Where were you i snapped.  She looked surprised.  Here is your coffee and scone.  The elevator was slow.  I forgot to tell her to use my ptivate lift.

Well next time use my private lift.  I'll show it you when we go to lunch.  You think shes going to lunch by herself.  Not on my watch.  Were in the financial district.   The sharks come out at lunch. They will be drawn to her.

Shes the perfect wife and mother material. Beautiful, voluptuous, intelligent and just the right amount of classy sexiness.  No other man is going have a chance.