"Because we need to eat breakfast, we have to put the finishing touches to the costumes, and like I said before we have to find a way out of this hell hole."

"May I love that you're excited it's Halloween, but babe I never wake up this early on a Sunday I almost never eat breakfast early on the weekends, I made the costumes so I can easily put on the finishing touches, and as for escaping this hell hole, we snuck out successfully before, we can successfully sneak out once again." I finish saying this while I turn off the lights and lay back down.

"But what abou-" she starts but I cut her short.

"May let me sleep."

"Fine but you better be awake by the next time I'm here."

"Then you better not be here before ten." And with that both May and Chase leave, leaving me to fall back asleep.

...

"Wake up princess." I hear someone say in my ear and I smile slightly at how deep but gentle his voice sound.

"What time is it?"

"It's... half past eleven." He says checking his phone for the hour.

"Oh that's great, I didn't think she'd actually pay attention to me."

"She almost didn't, but I told her that I forgot my glasses in my car, asked her if she could go get them for me, and told her that I would wake you up."

"You sneaky boy you don't wear glasses you wear contacts."

"She doesn't know that, she's going to be searching that car for hours." I chuckle and shake my head.

"Call her back, tell her that I'm awake." I sit up and turn on the light I grab my phone and see that I have a missed called Hailey. I decide call back and she answers on the second ring and I instantly see her face.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Oh hey, what up?"

"You tell me? I had a missed call from you. Is everything okay?"

"Wha-" she pauses and then continues. "Oh I'm sorry babe it was a butt dial."

"Oh. Well then what's going on over there?"

"Nothing much. Nat is out of town and Seb decided to throw a Halloween party."

"It sucks that I'm not there, I miss all of you." She frowns and nods in agreement.

"Yeah, we miss you too, but not to worry because you'll be here for Thanksgivings right?"

"Yup." I take a deep breath and think of the positive sides of everything. I hear a door open in the background and see Hails look to the right.

"Look who's here." She says to the person that's in her room. George's face come into the frame. George is Hailey, Javier, Belle's father. "Oh hey Maddison."

"Hey. How are all of you?"

"We're great, what about you?"

"You know the usual, making trouble and pissing people off." He shakes his head in fake disapproval chuckling.

"Oh the wife is calling, gotta go. Great seeing you Maddison." He kisses Hailey's head and leaves her room. "I should go to, Sebastian wants us to help him prep for the party and I still need to get ready and you know how long I take."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." She hangs up and just as she does May enters the room Liz following in suit.

"Good morning darling." Liz says sitting at my desk chair while I take out the costumes. During the next few minutes we chat and I add the finishing touches to our costumes. "The costumes look awesome."