Coming Up Roses

Dicey was devastated but still he collected himself and went to open the door .
Tris's cheerful , all lovey , dovey face met Dicey's devastated ,teary eyes . "Did you know about this? " asked Dicey showing the article to Tris .Bouqet fell from tris's hand, he took the phone from dicey's hand and saw the news .. " I swear I have no idea regarding this ." Tris tried to console Dicey . " I really don't know what the heck is this" . He said.
" It is your agency's statement .. Do you really not know ?" Dicey asked Tris , his voice breaking in between ,"I swear I really don't know" Tris answered .
"Come inside.." Dicey said .Although Dicey was emotional but he was quite mature for his age .
Tris called Mr Lee and asked him "Mr. Lee, Do you know anything about that news article about me and dicey?"
" Ofcourse, I know  punk ! l am the one who gave them this briefing. " Mr Lee replied.. "You didn't care to ask me even once ?" Tris  asked "I wanted to discuss this with you, but then you're not picking my calls then I thought that we had to issue this press statement anyways  and It's not like that you are dating that guy for real .Now hangup, I have some urgent matters to attend."Saying that Mr. Lee hung up. This is when it dawned upon Tris that their relationship is going to have way more obstacles. than he imagined.
"I talked to my manager "Tris told Dicey. "He did this without even asking me. Moreover he doesn't have an idea about us. I really apologise for all the hurt this thing has caused you. But you don't worry I'll clear the air about us as soon as I get the chance .I will even talk to the manager about us. "Tris continued.
"It's all right "Dicey said he was  thinking about the situation rationally . Till now,  he never realised that he was going to be in a relationship with  a celebrity. He never saw Tris  as a celebrity because may be he was never like that in front of Dicey.
"Think about it! We are in initial stages of our relationship, moreover we have not even told our family about it. Telling it to the whole world would  be too early ,it may even become a nuisance for you later on if things between us don't go smoothly .. Moreover people are going to forget about this news article in a day or two ." Dicey tried to make Tris understand . On the other hand ,Tris  was feeling quite helpless  he never wanted Dicey to feel hurt atleast not because of him.
He hugged Dicey  as he thought to himself "No matter how much I try to make him happy, ever since he has met me , only tears came in his eyes. ..I promise you Dicey, I'll not let this happen ever again.."
"Hey! It's really fine Tris. Let's have dinner." Dicey said while rubbing Tris's back. Both Tris & Dicey didn't exchange any words during dinner. They were in their own thoughts but about the same thing , their relationship. 
After finishing dinner, Tris helped dicey in cleaning the dishes.
"Let's have a walk outside. Weather is quite nice today." Tris proposed to which Dicey nodded. They were walking when Dicey got absorbed in his thoughts "Although the day was a little tough but  right now it feels as if it's all worth it, him being by my side holding my hand, it seems like world is such a beautiful place. Guess , this is what love is".
All of a sudden,Tris stopped ." Is there a problem ?", Dicey asked.
"Whatever happened today ,happened because of me, I know you were hurt and probably still are, Because of my profession, I think obstacles like this will come our way but I'll try my level best to not let it affect our relationship. Dicey, Promise me one thing; No matter what happens, we will always  come  back to each other" Tris said while caressing Dicey's face. Dicey nodded. Tris  grabbed Dicey's waist and brushed his lips against Dicey's..  The petals of cheryblesson trees around them were falling over them making the scene as fascinating as the love of Dicey and Tris was.