"Girls!" Edith's voice said. "Open the door, it's me!"

Luna pushed the door open. "Edith? What's wrong?"

"The group from last week," She said. "They're back. And now they're armed. This is bad."

She walked into the room as Clem walked over.

"How bad is 'bad?'" Luna asked.

"Pack your stuff, and be ready to run, bad. They've got a lot of cars and their seriously pissed off. This is gonna get ugly - I know it!"

They heard another loud bang, and screaming.

"Pack your stuff! When I get back, we gotta get the hell out!"

"Shit, shit, shit," Clem muttered, and started shoving things in her bag.

Luna grabbed her own back pack, shoving Croaky, her notebook, Kenny's hat and bandages into it, her gun, needle, knife, and other things already in there.

"Girls, we gotta get the hell out of here!" Edith appeared at the door again as AJ let out a yell. She picked him up. "We have to go, now!"

The four of them ran out, climbing over a car that had ran the front gate, running for the forest.

They heard gunshots, Luna looking back to see a guy shooting at them, the bullets hitting the ground.

"Just . . . head for . . . the woods!" Edith panted.

"Keep running!" Luna yelled.

They ran as fast as they could, gunshots behind them, but then Luna stopped, hearing the sickening 'thump' of bullets shooting the brain.

She looked back to see Edith on the ground, blood spreading around her.

"Go!" Luna pushed Clem towards the woods as she ran back to Edith. "AJ!"

She ran over, pushing Edith's body off AJ, who was sobbing, sucking his thumb, blood splattered on his face.

"You're okay, munchkin!" Luna picked him up. "Come on, love, you're okay."

"I see someone near the trees!" A man yelled. "Fucking shoot 'em!"

Luna hissed in pain as a bullet skimmed her cheekbone, standing up.

"Come on!" Clem yelled, and the three of them ran into the trees.

*     *     *     13 MONTHS LATER     *     *     *

"There," Luna grinned, looking at the tree, which she had cut a triangle in on the side of the road. "Now, with one more hit, it'll fall right on the road."

Clementine wrapped her scarf around her neck. "Good. Hope this prison is worth all this."

"Same," Luna sat down on a fall log, Clem beside her, as she put her machete back on the side of her backpack. "I heard there were people our age there. When's the last time you saw that? Other than me."

"Duck, probably," Clem said, holding her shot gun. 

Luna nodded. "For me, it was a kid half eaten by walkers. Was dead when I found him. Along with his parents."

Clem began sketching on a piece of paper as they waited for the truck to come by.

"Do you know how to drive a truck?" Luna asked. "Cause I don't."

"Can't be that hard, can it?"

"It's huge."

Clem shrugged. "Good for running walkers over. Here. Another for your book."