Chapter 5 - Training

Goblin Village

Shiori POV

I am currently sitting alone in my house after I'm done with teaching the goblins how to make a house for today, we can get the foundation for the houses for today but they're still sleeping on the tent for tonight.

Hmm... I think that I have to train myself using these skills

I mean, I'm plenty powerful using [Master of the Mystic Arts] and all of these Ultimate Skills, but I'm sure that someone will be able to beat me if I'm not familiar with my ability, also I've been slacking in my shinai training, I have been fighting monsters in the Sealed Cave to cover for it but they're just going to be battle experiences for me.

This is going to be my training arc if this was an anime, unfortunately, this is a Wattpad fanfic, but I digress.

Right, I better get to it then.

I got out of my house and head out for the night, I met Ujang at the entrance, he's a goblin with an average face and an average build, he doesn't look that strong from the outside but when he showed me what he can lift with that thin body of his, I'm shocked. He is at least Rigurd level strong at the moment and I'm sure that he will be useful in the labor force for construction in the future.

Ujang- "Where are you going, Shiori-sama?"

Shiori- "I'm going to go on a random cliff, you want to come?"

Ujang- "Certainly, Shiori-sama"

I take him along with me so that the other won't have to worry about me for not having a guard with me, not that I need it but I appreciate the gesture.

[Later]

We arrived at the random cliff overlooking the goblin village, I think this cliff will be a good location to place the Wisteria tree in the future. Yes... I'll certainly do that in the future...

We are just standing there menacingly while looking down at the goblin village.

I'm sure that I look cool right now! Why didn't I wear my coat?!

Shiori- "Okay, I've been wanting to train for some time now, so please look after me"

Ujang- "Yes, Shiori-sama"

All of them are calling me 'Shiori-sama' but I don't feel like they are trying to be formal, they are casual around me and I feel blessed by that, getting treated like a diety all the time can be tiring.

I conjure up some magic circle on my palm, I know that these things have a name but I don't remember the name of it, I aim it at a random boulder and it shoots out light and obliterates the boulder.

*PEW* *BOOM*

What the heck?! Is this thing Metatron?! I never used this because Rimuru and Mio are the ones that did the obliterating monsters in the cave.

Ujang- "As expected of Shiori-sama!"

Shiori- "Uh... yeah, thanks"

I need to be careful when using this skill. I'll try the whip now.

I imagine a rope then throw a shining white rope towards a random tree and pull it with all my strength only to see it fling to the goblin village.

Shiori- "No!"

After I said that, a white portal open and consume the log of trees from this world.

Shiori- "What? A portal? Could it be?"

I move my hand in a circle on the air beside me, trying to make a similar effect to that tree earlier and it worked.

Shiori- "Wow! A mirror dimension!"