Look away.

"Okay, I'm getting more of those fancy biscuits," Hope spoke rapidly, "rich people food is a chance I don't miss out on."

Actually face-palming myself this time, I saw Aurie giggle as she took a seat opposite me at the table.

"Didn't get bombarded with paparazzi then, Styles?" she teased me, her eyes crinkled in amusement. "It's a nice fucking suit you have on, I'll give you that.

"So you do admit I'm the prettier sibling then, sweetheart," I winked, making a faint blush appear on her cheeks.

"And no, I haven't had a picture taken of me yet, thank fuck," I said, answering her question. "I don't want my sister's face taken a picture of without her permission. It was already a big risk bringing her here anyways."

"I'm really glad I met her. She's adorable," Aurlie beamed, comforting me. "So, how'd you find tonight's show?"

"You were incredible," I confessed to her, my voice unintentionally lowering. "My eyes were fucking drawn to you and you only, love."

And fuck me, the smile on her face was far from innocent before she decided to speak up.

"That was my intention. To get your attention, right?"

"You're a fucking tease, baby," I told her, matching her flirty tone. I certainly did not miss the way she clenched her thighs at my words too.

Getting up, she moved over to my side, brushing her hand on my shoulder lightly before she leaned her lips towards my ear.

"Hm, and what're you gonna do about it?"

Shit, she was good.

Before I could respond though, Aurie pulled back as she heard my sister's voice from behind.

"What'd I miss?" she asked loudly, coming back with a handful of biscuits in her hand. She was chomping on them obnoxiously loud, completely unaware of what'd she'd come back to.

"Nothing," Aurie answered sweetly, a smirk playing on her lips as she looked at me. "Nothing at all."

"Okay," Hope shrugged, dismissing us almost as fast as she'd questioned us. "Let's get back then. Zayn made a bet with me and now he owes me pizza."

Laughing at the change of events, I got up, my eyes still watching Aurie closely. I was going to get her back very soon.

That was a promise.

"Aurelie, please come with us," Hope requested, not even letting her answer as she'd already hooked their arms.

"God bless you for asking," Aurie said, blowing out a huge breath of relief. "Afterparties have too many people for my liking. I'd choose free pizza any day."

My sister let out a very high-pitched squeal of excitement and led their linked bodies out, already babbling about some nonsense.

"Harry, if you don't hurry up, we're leaving you behind!" Hope called out to me as Aurelie let out a cute laugh, making me smile at the fact they'd gotten along well in only a short span of time.

"Did you forget I'm driving?" I called back, even though they were too far ahead to hear me. Grabbing my keys and their coats, I rushed out after them while being careful of dodging the photographers.

***

I forgot to inform Zayn that Aurelie was with us. So safe to say, he did not expect to see me unlock the hotel door with Hope and Aurie.

Getting up from the sofa, he looked unbothered in his grey sweats as he sent me a quizzical look, so brief that the girls didn't catch it.

"Pizza as promised, loser," he directed to Hope, making her smile before turning to greet Aurie.