Koro-sensei: Nuaa! Would you really!?

Sousuke began to draw on Koro-sensei.

Koro-sensei: I'm really looking forward to it. I've always wanted to try getting a pseudo-tattoo like this.

Suddenly...

Isogai: I see

Isogai: I see... You ground some anti-sensei bullets into a fine powder and then mixed it in with the henna paint.

Sugino: Sensei definitely let his guard down, but... He'd have to sit still long enough for you to kill him like that.

Sousuke: Hrm, no good, huh.

Koro-sensei: The idea is an interesting one, Sugaya-kun. Though it's as effective as a pinprick.

He turned around and started crying.

Koro-sensei: But I really wanted you to draw a cool design on me normally...

Sousuke: I-I'm sorry! I'll draw one on you with normal henna, okay?

Little Timeskip
Class 3-E
(Y/N) POV

Irina: Revel in my charms, boys! Good morn-

Irina: Wh... Why the hell are you all putting on monster makeup!!

Sousuke: Ah... Everyone seemed to want me to paint some on them after they saw mine. But it's not everyone. Araumi-kun and Sara-san don't want me to paint on them.

Koro-sensei: He said that the pigment will set in a little while once we remove the paint. I'm so excited, I can't focus on class.

Irina: You're supposed to be their homeroom teacher, dammit!!

Koro-sensei: By the way, Sugaya-kun, watching you draw those has made me want to try doing it too.