3

The couple walked out in shame.

"So how much is this store?"Jisoo asked.

"Jisoo."

"Just kidding.Get her this bag please."Jisoo said.

"Yes miss."the girl walked out.

"Told you,I'll get what I want."I said and winked at her,which was an absolute fail.She laughed at me and pinched my cheek.

"You look cute."

"I know I am."

"Will we go back to work now?"Chaeyoung asked.

"No,let's continue the day.This is our official first date."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung smiled.

"Okay."Soon they got the bag,and the couple went at the arcade.They spend the time playing and such,Jisoo continued to take photos,she just can't get enough of it.She smiled to herself,shes really in love with this girl.

"Let's have dinner at my place,I'll cook for you."

"Really?You can cook?"

"Of course!I learned about it already even it took me a while to learn it."Chaeyoung laughed.

"Okay."They went to Jisoo's place after enjoying the day,it isn't the first time Chaeyoung have gone here,she've been here a lot of time except the rooms.

"You wait at the dinning,I'll just cook food for you."Chaeyoung sat at the dinning table while Jisoo cooks.In just a short while Jisoo came back.

"Kimchi rice and my favorite fried chicken.And of course,white rice and ramen."Jisoo said.

"Yey!"Her girlfriend quickly started eating,Jisoo could only smile.She was always happy as long as Chaeyoung is around.They were eating when a question crosses Chaeyoung's mind.

"Jisoo can I ask you something?"Chaeyoung said.

"Sure anything."

"Uhm the whole year I was working for you I never saw any girl coming around.Like a girlfriend.Why?"

"Ohh..uhm I had a girlfriend before,a year before I met you because of Junhoe.She..she died."Jisoo said.

"Ohh.."

"She did a suicide."She wanna escape from me.

"Oh..I'm sorry I've mentioned that."

"No,no.Absolutely fine no worries."I don't want you to end up like her..so please stay with me."I wish you won't leave me..like what she did."Chaeyoung smiled.

"Of course,Jisoo.I won't leave you."Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you."They finished the dinner,and Jisoo insisted to drive Chaeyoung home,so she did.On their way there,Chaeyoung fell asleep.They came there."Hey we're here."She noticed that Chaeyoung's asleep,so she went off the car and opened the door on the passenger's seat,she decided to snap some of Chaeyoung's picture,then she woke her up."Baby we're here already."She opened her eyes.

"Oh sorry I fell asleep."Chaeyoung got off the car.

"Oh wait before you enter the house."Jisoo took a teddy bear at the shotgun seat."This is for you."

"Thank you."Chaeyoung smiled."Thank you for this."

"You're always welcome."

"So good night.See you tomorrow."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo walked to her and give her lips a peck.

"See you tomorrow.Sleep tight."Jisoo walked to her car,and drove away with a smirk on her face.She went home,and to her surprise Lisa is there."Hey dude why are you here?"

"I want a sleep over.Its too boring at my unit since my girlfriend's away."

"At my room?"

"Yeah like usual!And I heard Chaeyoung's here earlier.Kim Jisoo being a great girlfriend."Lisa said.Jisoo chuckled.

"Yeah I am a great girlfriend."

"Be careful,Jisoo.I know you're madly in love with her but don't let her end up like Jihyo."Lisa warned.

"Don't bring that name up."Jisoo said in a sharp tone.

"Okay.Sorry, sorry.Just saying."They went to her room,Jisoo took a shower and changed her clothes.Lisa was fast asleep in her bed so she just grabbed the laptop hiding at the night stand,she opened it.

"My girl's sleeping."She said,seeing Chaeyoung's figure at the bed asleep."She put the bear near her.Nice view."