Mission on the go

Start from the beginning

He said, "I dont trust you."

I said, "Aww, I really- its just I really wish I gave a fuck."

I did a fake pout and he glared.

I asked, "Something wrong, staples?"

I heard Hawks do a quiet chuckle along with Twice.

Dabi got in my face and said, "Its Dabi."

"Oops, must've forgot."

I heard Twice go, "I like her! Can we keep them!?"

Shigraki said, "What can you do to help us?"

Hawks said, "Simple. You guys are a small group and we want to contribute. Nothing more, nothing less."

I said, "Yeah, what he said. You guys do need more people, correct?"

Shigraki looked at Kurogiri and it seemed like Kurogiri did a little nod.

Kurogiri said, "I think it would be amazing to have you. Please contact our master to tell him we have new members, Shigraki."

Me and Hawks looked at each other.

Hawks said, "Who is our master, exactly?"

Shigraki responded, "Now that, that is none of your business."

I said, "Alright, fine wit me."

I looked back at those blue eyes Dabi had. They were light but had darkness around them.

Dabi shifted his eyes and said, "So, bird. Well I don't know if you're a bird anymore considering the state of your wings."

I looked at Hawks back. I forgot he had to take his wings away to make him look like he had more of a tragic story or villainous vibe to him.

Hawks said, "What is it with people calling me, bird?" When we said that sentence, he glanced at me with a concerned expression.

He continued, "Its Chris and my state of wings is just like any other tragic villian story in here. Nothing special, alright. Why are you all burnt up, staples?"

Dabi responded, "Just like any other villian tragic story."

Their tension was scaring me for some reason. Like they had a strong dislike for each other but didn't even know why.

~Maybe they gay.~

I almost laughed at my quick thought. Mr.Compress came up to me and said, "Must I say, you look quite beautiful, darling."

I said, "Well shit- Thank you. I think your clothes are magnificent."

He did a bow and I felt his smile behind his mask.

I asked, "You got a pretty face behind that mask?"

Hawks POV

I dont like that staples guy. Dabi, was it? It seems like me and him might have a problem and why does he keep glancing at Y/n like that? Like pal, if she gets hurt or killed then im the one in trouble and then no check for me.

Y/n and I stayed for a bit getting to know the league. We didn't have that much information. I watched closely as Y/n gained their trust and friendship so quickly. She would talk to the compress guy and Twice so easily and would captivate the attention of the others

I sat against the wall as I concentrated placing my feathers in secret places. Before I took off all of my feathers, I made sure I brought at least two of them with me. Once I put my feathers in the room and such, I basically can just listen to conversations and eavesdrop.