Ep. 4

Y/n pov-

When we already have arrived RM starts speaking but is cut off by Mia.

RM: Y/-

Mia: Y/n do you think that we are here to forgive you?

Hobi: hey Mia what do you thi-

Mia: Shut up!

Tae: What is happe-

Mia: YOU!!! I KNOW YOU ARE JUST USING JUNGKOOK. SO DIE BITCH.

Tears formed in my eyes.  Mia pushed me, Jimin started running in my direction to save me but he didn't make it. I smiled toward them and all I could see is black I could hear someone screaming my name and lastly I ran out of consciousness. 

Jk pov-

We went outside and saw a huge crowd forming into a circle. When we went nearer to see the person's face, my heart broke down. I could see y/n there laying on the ground unconscious. I also saw BTS and Mia beside her crying mess. I ran towards them and -

__________

FIY: mia is not crying. only BTS. * now back to the story*

----------------

Jk: YOU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE-

Mia: I-I di-din't do a-a-anyth-thing I-

Jungkook pushed Mia and Y/s runs towards them to stop Jungkook.

Y/s: jungkook calm down y/n is strong. Lisa, call an ambulance. Bambam, call our mother.

Lisa and BamBam: OK

After some min, the ambulance came. they got Y/n to the hospital and Jungkook warned BTS and Mia to stay away. y/n and Y/s's mom was worried. The teachers told everyone to go home because of the incident and take a rest. BTS was so angry at Mia and kicked her out of their house and ignored her.

-Ed of JK pov-

A/n pov-

-Time skip at the hospital- (the doctor came out)

Doc: There is nothing serious. The patient is ok now and just needs to stay for 3 more days to be healed.

Y/m: Thank goodness

Jk: Where is she? can we meet her? is she awake? Did she ask for that 6 bastards and 1 slut? (he is referring to BTS and Mia)

Doc: Listen boi first she is in room 122. 2nd, yes you can meet her now. 3rd, not yet cuz she is resting, and last IDk who you are talking about the 6 bastards and 1 slut. But she didn't even ask anything. ok, I need to check the other patients now. you may go check her.

Everyone who's around him is laughing. he couldn't control but chuckle too. After some min, they arrive at your room just to find you sleeping.

-Time skip after 2 days when you are already awake-

y/n pov-

Y/n: where am I?

Y/m: my dear you are at the hospital

before you could speak someone entered the room. A girl who is in Black and with a mask and four men's outside and 2 at each side of her.

???: Y/n are you ok?

Y/n: Who are you- *wait I think I know her*

???: Silly me I forgot to introduce myself to you, my dear biological sister.

Everyone is shocked

Jennie: Hi I'm Y/n's Biological Sister, I'm Kim Jennie

Y/m: but-