Ep 2.

Y/N pov-
I was in full of shock, My sister is just comforting me and kept nodding in agreement. I think she already knew this.

-Time skip after school- (A/n is lazy)

Bts pov-
Now we know all that happened to Mia when she was with y/n. We don't know why we ended up with her. We were silent until Mia was shaking after hearing Y/n's voice.

Y/n: Hey guys where are you all going?
Jin: *whispering* guys I think we need to go cuz Mia is already shaking.
Rm: *whispering* yeah she looks terrified.
Suga: *whispering* I thought y/n is good but she isn't.
Tae: *whispering* I can't even believe that I have a crush on her but she just acts in front of us. I HATE HER!!
-end of bts pov-

Jk pov-
I could see Mia smirking. Looks like my friends are being blind. I wish they won't go too far or I can't handle myself.

Hobi: Hey Jungkook we need to go *in cold tone*
Y/n: Uhm guys?? Are you -
Tae: SHUT UP YOU SLUT CAN'T YOU HEAR IT WE NEED TO GO!!! IF YOU NEED SOMEONE GO FUCK OTHER GUYS OUT THERE!!! I didn't even know that I have loved a slut. (He mumbled the last phrase/sentence enough for y/n to be heard)

I felt sad and angry how could he shout in front of her. I was about to speak when y/n cuts me.

Y/n: oh...ok ...then...bye *tearing up*

I could see Y/n teering uo after that she ran away crying. Her sister look dissapointed, lisa and bambam looked angry but I don't know why. Acter y/n left her step sister and her friends ran after her hoping that they would find her. I felt guilty for not even fighting for her. I stood there all frozen I wanted to follow her but...

Mia: oppa le-lets g-go *acting terrified*
Jk: but how about y/n wha-
Tae: SHUT UO AND LET'S GO
Jin: come on jungkook we need to leave.
Jk: o-ok "how stupid I'am to agree on this"
Hobi: Come on tae, mia, jk let's forget her and what happened erlier let's freshen up with a new start.

-end of Jk pov-

A/n pov-
They left the school and went to the amusement park so that they could start a new day with Mia. As time went by Jk is still silent and not oaying attention. For Y/n's condition she returned home crying, her stepmom was shock and confused when she saw her. She was about to leave after seeing y/n's condition but her daughter aka y/n's stepsister came in with her friends and made her sit.

Y/S pov-

Y/s: mom we need to talk
Y/m: for what reason honey and please sit down tou two.
_________
Yes I know you are wondering but Y/s's mom still have a soft side to others but not to y/n. Why? Bcuz she is blaming y/n for her husband's death or y/n's father and step dad of y/s.
------------- now back to the story

After she saw my sister aka y/n crying I think she is concerned and wanted to talk to her.

Y/s: mom?
Y/m: yes my dear
Y/s: can you just treat y/n like me?
Y/m: and why would I!?
Bambam: please aunty
Lisa: she is really indeed hurt by now
Y/m: and why? Bcuz of her friends?
Y/s: yes mom please. I know you love kids why won't you just treat her like a family.
Y/m: but-
Y/s: please mom do it for ke and for dad.
Y/m: *sigh* ok I'll take my night sift off and I'll talk to her ok.
Y/s: thanks mom. I love u
Y/m: by the way you may go home you two. Its getting late.
Lisa & bambam: sure aunty. Bye y/s. Aunty hooe you will be a good mother to y/n. (They left)

My mother looks taken aback but I really think she really needs to be a good mother to y/n.
-end of Y/s pov-

Y/N pov-
Here I'am crying in the corner of my room. Thinking about what happened erlier. I was in ky thoughts stilk crying when I didn't realize that my stepmom was hugging me. I hugged her back becuz I really need someone to hug.

Y/m: Y/n...I'm sorry so much sorry for being a bad mom to you *She broke the hug*
Y/n: It's o-ok p-please I hope you won't hurt me.

Y/m: shh shh I won't hurt you anymore I'm sorry. Why are you crying/ did someone hurt you? Did you have a fight?

Y/n: I'll tell you everything.

-End of Y/n pov-

Y/s pov-

I heard everything in their conversation. Y/n told her story to our mother. As time passed by my Mom is getting smoother and smoother with y/n she also started treating her like me. we became happy but I knew deep inside that y/n is still sad and hurt. 

-end of Y/s pov-

-the next day-

A/n pov-

y/n was walking down by the hall heads down. All students are looking at her in the disgusting face, some are laughing, some are throwing paper balls at her. You just ignore it and went straight to your locker. She felt a fistful hand gripping her hair when she turned around she saw Jimin gripping her hair and Mia with the other members. Jk was silent sad and guilty so he just stayed silent.

Hobi: Hi bitch! oh wait my bad (he slapped you)

Suga: oh oh oh are you gonna cry huh!? HAHA, useless and SCAREDY CAT!

RM; Haha(he became serious) guys you know what to do. 

Suga, Tae, Jin, and Mia started beating you while Jk looks at you in pity, concern, and guilt. Soon they stopped and Mia poured some vinegar over you while Jin poured soy source all over your feet then Taehyung slapped you again.

RM: hey Jungkook why are you silent?

Jk: *in Mind* "I'm sorry y/n I need to do this" It's just that I'm wasting my time beating her. *in cold tone*

You felt sad but you could see that he is concerned for you. they left you, all beaten up no one dares to help you. Lisa, Bambam, and your sister are already in the classroom. You tried to stand up but you fall. you tried again but you are about to fall, luckily someone catches you by the waist.

???: y/n are you ok?

Who do you think is the person who helped Her??

Thank you for reading. See you on Ep.3. please don't forget to vote.