Ep. 3

Y/n Pov-

???: Y/n Are you ok?

I was shocked to see Jungkook helping me but I asked him. why is he helping me after what he said?

Y/n: Yeah I'm ok. Why a-are you he-helping me?

Jk: What do you think? I believed and trusted Mia?

Y/n: What do you mean?

Jk: I trusted and believe you the most since you have been my friend for a very long time.

Y/n: then why d-did you let m-me be in this condition? (tearing up)

Jk: because I need to or else-

Y/n: or else what?

Jk: *sigh* You need to clean yourself look at you. Come on I'll help you.

I think he is concerned and stands by my side so I let him be.

-Time Skip at Y/n and Y/s's Home- (Sorry I have classes.)

A/n pov-

Y/n told everything that happened earlier to her stepmom and stepsister. Her mom got angry and guilty for also beating her in the past but y/n said it's ok and she'll just ignore them. As time passed by BTS and Mia except Jungkook was beating Y/n. She became colder and colder like ice that you can't even melt.

-Time skip at lunchtime-

Still A/n POV-

Y/n, Y/s, Lisa, and Bambam are eating peacefully until BTS and Mia showed up.

Mia: hi sl-

y/n: if you want a show I'll just go since this show would be boring to watch. *Annoyed tone*

Mia was angry so was BTS. All the students started laughing at her. jk was proud at Y/n. Bts got angry at how Y/n talked back to them. not in any seconds Tahyung already slap Y/n too hard that causing her lips to bleed at the corner of her lip. Y/n told something to them that made Taehyung shocked and sad.

Y/n: *scoff* Why did I even believe and trusted you guys huh!? Especially you Taehyugn I didn't even know why I have loved you. Did I love you for this shit!? Such a BULLSHIT but remember this especially you BTS I.WOULD.NEVER.EVER.FORGIVE YOU ALL. Let's go, guys *in a cold tone*

Y/n, Y/s, Lisa, and BamBam were about to go when jungkook grab your wrist and asked you a question.

Jk: Y/n can I come with you?

Y/n: Yes, sure kookie.

he was happy that time and left BTS and Mia being ashamed.

-Time skip the next day-

Y/n pov-

You are already inside the school until you saw Bts And Mia. Jungkook was there standing beside your locker with an angry face.

Mia: Uhm Y/n can we talk abo-

JK: DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO-

Y/n: Kookie please let her talk.

Jk: ok fine ( he said in annoyance and he left)

Hobi: Princess can we talk on the rooftop?

you were surprised yet happy thinking that they already changed. you accepted it and followed behind them. 

-End of Y/n pov-

JK pov-

I started to feel bad about what's going on but I went to the back of our classroom to talk with y/n's sister and her other friends.

jk: hey Uhm...I-

Y/s: Oh Jungkook why are you here?

Jk: just to talk about y/n Uhm...who ar-

Y/s: oh yeah I forgot...guys??

Lisa: Hi I'm Lisa Y/n and Y/s's friend

Bambam: hi I'm Bambam Y/n and y/s's friend.

Jk: oh ok thank you.

Lisa: So how is Y/n by the wa-

we heard a huge thud beside our classroom outside. It looks like someone commit suicide but I feel very bad. all students went outside to check it and to our surprise it's ????

Who do you think it is???? Are you still reading? Share your thoughts on the comment section if you want