Chapter six✔️

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure you can find someone else to give you a ride home, Bethany." I say opening my drivers side door.

I look over her head to see my son and his friends talking in front of his car. But the person that catches my eye is the tall blonde who's throwing daggers in my direction.

The fuck is her problem.

Due to me being distracted, I don't see Bethany hopping into the passenger side of my car.

I bend down on my side and glare at her. "Get the fuck out Bethany I'm not playing around."

She pouts and then slowly lifts up her skirt. My eyes fall her to exposed thighs and a groan gets stuck in the back of my throat. Not of lust, but of annoyance.

"Are you sure you want me to leave?" She coos trying to be seductive.

My glare hardens and I give her a firm nod. After giving me an eye roll, Bethany finally gets out of my car with a slam.

Bitch. I just fixed the hinges on that door.

"Go screw yourself, Nick!" She spits out before stomping away. I would find it cute if I wasn't so annoyed by her presence.

I turn back to Andy to see a small smirk on her face before turning around and getting into my sons car.

~~~

Parking my car and getting out, I see Jace and his friends doing the same.

Andy is talking with Mike and Ethan as Jace is a few steps ahead of them walking fast into the shop.

He's avoiding me. It's a routine at this point. After each race he comes back to the shop to fix up his car without acknowledging me and then leaves. Every time.

I walk in next and I can hear Andy's laugh behind me.

"I feel like you have a foot fetish." I hear her say and I have to hold in my chuckle.

"Says the one who brought up the topic of feet in the first place."

Ethan.

They're laughing again and I stop when I see Jace looking at Andy's car.

Ethan whistles from behind me.

"Who's car is this? It's nice."

I turn my head to see Andy with a smile on her face. She opens her mouth to say something but Jace beats her to it.

"Probably just some preppy spoiled bitch with daddy's money." He chuckles grabbing a beer from the mini fridge. "She probably freaked out thinking that her car is broken but in reality just might need an oil change."

I glare at my son and throw my keys on the table. "What's your problem Jace?!"

He shrugs and furrows his brows like I'm the one who said something bad.

"What? Am I wrong?"

I look back to Andy to see her face expressionless. Like she isn't fazed by his words.