⁕Winter❄️️Fire⁕

Start from the beginning

For better or worse, only time will tell.

Suddenly it's there. Danger.

"Get down!" Law's scalpel-sharp voice splits the atmosphere.

On command, you throw yourself to the ground, escaping the blow of his drawn katana. The sword creates a crescent of wind over your heads. Hissing, the attack sweeps over you in the direction from which you came. Grass swirls wildly through the air, the atmosphere is thrown into high voltage.

Trafalgar Law swings his largest scalpel, pushes himself off the ground with lightning speed, leaps past you - and the collision of two blades slams into silence, bringing sudden life into you.

The enemy has tracked you. You are under attack!

Your eyes widen in shock as you see the giant beast, a creepy blond man riding it with a straw sword in his hands.

One of Kaido's subordinates. An enemy, a very dangerous one.

Giggling straw dolls dance around the voodoo priest. Creepy and terrifying.

Focusing on the crossed swords, the Heart Pirate Captain activates his devil fruit power;

"Room." He creates a swirling ring of wind beneath his free hand, causing a light blue dome to appear, growing rapidly in time with his ecstatic heartbeats;

"Shambles!" He gets you all out of the danger zone.

Suddenly much further away, you hear his final command.

"Run. I'll catch up." And the Surgeon of Death plunges into the fight.

To protect what's important to him.

You can't help but admire this man. That's all you can do at this moment, anyway.

You are too shaken, your body doesn't obey you, you are in shock. Out of an impulse, Bepo throws you over his shoulder and rushes off together with the Heart Duo next to you. The luggage left behind in the grass.

From the distance, you see the giant straw figure towering over Trafalgar Law, charging at him - while he remains fully composed. His movements graceful, he dodges the whip lashes of the straw arms, jumping up in the air and ramming his katana into the heart of the monstrous puppet.

You squint your eyes, can't bear to see all the violence. The noise of battle screeching in your ears. It is too much for you, you have always been a peace-loving and pacifistic person.

But fights among pirates are inescapable. To live, sacrifices must be made.

On the wide seas, there are only victims and performers. Do you want to stay in the role of the victim forever?

The finality doesn't wait. No one is waiting for you.

Only you decide when your life begins.

The further away you get, the quieter the noises become. The figures of the two fighters only rapidly moving dots on the horizon, but you don't dare breathe a sigh of relief. You are far from safe.

You notice them. Lots of them.

You warn your comrades-in-arms.

"W-We're being hunted." Your voice trembles, your gaze fixed on the quickly approaching shadows. The crew of the voodoo priest.