⁕Bloom🥀Blood⁕

You run.

Running into your nightmare.

Faster and faster.

As fast as you can.

Chased through the dark forest where he lured you.

You're being hunted.

Hunted by him.

Your worst fear.

That's it.

It's over with you.

Darkness creeps into your heart. Hopelessness.

A branch cracks behind you. Like the sound of a broken bone.

He's close, too close. Don't turn around, don't!

Something horrible shatters the silence. It echoes through the forest. From everywhere.

A creepy voice. Something macabre and terrifying. Danger.

"Fa Fa Fa!!"

His sick laugh torturing your ears - Nightmares are made of this.

Death fear creeps into your veins, forcing your legs forward. Don't you dare stop!

How could you be so foolish to think you'd be free? You stupid, stupid thing.

A killer - the killer – is after you.

Kamazou. Hitokiri Kamazou.

He will be your slaughterer.

And you his victim.

Your panting fills the night, your lungs burn, your muscles ache. Keep going. You need to keep go-!

A gruesome crack.

Crack, crack, crack.

The bloodthirsty beast sabers the trees behind you.

Madness. Destruction. Killing nature. The trees sacrificed. Because of you.

You useless thing. You guilty.

The words of your boss - was it her? Did she send him after you?

What does it matter at this point?

You feel it. His ice-blue eyes. They want to rip you.

A look so insane, it bites into the back of your neck and makes your little hairs stand up, on high alert. If you stop, it's over.

Another crack. Nearer. Close. Behind you.

RUN. Like a mantra, the letters repeat in your empty mind, full of horror. Run, run, r u n!

You no longer feel your feet, the soles of your sandals are worn out, your movements are pure survival instinct. You don't want to die.

Until now you have never considered yourself important - at this moment you are the first priority. Protect yourself!

In the eye of death you are nothing - be yourself an everything!

Even if you have no life - You will fight against death!

An icy chill whips above your head. His curved scythe that misses you by a hair's breadth. The blade slashes your hair with a smooth cut. That could have been your neck.