The Northern Wall

(y/n) POV

"I'M FREEZING MY BUTT OFF!" I shouted, "Hold it, kid. Where do you think you're going?" a bear-like man asked, "Fort Briggs. The Fuhrer called ahead, and gave me this letter ordering you to take me." I said as I handed him the letter, "That automail?" he asked, "Yeah, and it's killing me." I said, "Come on, well get this sorted out and if you're a spy then we'll just kill you." he said, "Good luck with that. I don't see that happening." I said, "Oh and why's that?" he asked, "Crush my scull. Go on for someone like you it'd be easy." I said, "What no." he said, "Fine, I'll do it myself." I said as I drew my sword and slashed my throat, he desperately tried to stop the bleeding, but I had already healed, "See, I can't die." I said. 

"G-General..." Buccaneer said, "What is it!" an angry woman snapped, as she walked out and glared down at me, 'I feel funny.' I thought, "Quit your staring!" she snapped, "YES MOMMY, I MEAN MOM, I MEAN MA'AM!" I said as I closed my eyes, "So you're the brat I'm supposed to keep here." she said, "Why should I even consider letting you stay?" she asked as she grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her, "I have to get stronger. I'm willing to die if it means I can become the strongest." I said, "Strength without purpose is simply arrogance." she said, "Oh I have a purpose. I'm going to murder Roy Mustang!" I said, "I see, well that's quite the statement. A statement that could get you killed." she said, "I welcome you to try. Ask him how that turned out." I said making her smile. "I like this one. He's like me!" she said, "Welcome to Fort Briggs kid." she said before she left.

I immediately got to training. I went out in the middle of a blizzard wearing practically nothing and practiced my alchemy. I learned that I could use my blood as a weapon and that I could keep warm by using alchemy on my body. I knew the general was watching me so I had ample motivation to impress. "Come on! I can do better!" I said, "Can you? Can you do better?" a voice said, suddenly a version of myself appeared wearing clothes similar to the clothes the other homunculi wear. "Our own mother abandoned us after you told her never to come home. You push away anyone who gets too close, or who you get too close to." he said, "Shut up!" I said, "Grandfather was right about us. We are Lust. We have been ever since the last Lust died. Except we don't lust after others. No that's boring, revenge is more your style, or so you say." he said, "I SAID SHUT UP!" I yelled, "Then make me!" he said as he slashed at me with his ultimate spear, I blocked and ran at him. I clapped my hand and tried to hit him and use alchemy on his blood, "I don't think so." he said as he dodged and punched me into a tree, "It's your fault. We are an orphan because you were a damned brat and you know it." he said as he grabbed my hair and slammed my head into a tree, "You could've had your pick of two excellent mothers and you turned them both away!" he said as he kicked me away, I vomited up blood and forced myself to stand. Every inch of my body ached, "You're right. I'm pathetic and arrogant. Izumi. Riza. Both of them made me happy." I said, "Then you admit it! It's your fault that we're alone!" he said, "But I left them both...BECAUSE I'M NOT WORTHY OF THEIR LOVE!" I shouted as I impaled him with my ultimate spear, "But you knew that...didn't you Mommy. You did this all so I would admit it to myself." I said as my mother took the place of my doppelganger, "You did it. You beat me." she said as she vanished, "I won't ask what that was, but you seem to have come out stronger for it." Major General Armstrong said, "Thank you, General." I said, "You're not one of my subordinates. Call me Olivier." she said, "Yes mommy, I mean mama, I mean mom, I mean step on me, I MEAN MA'AM!" I said, "You're a weird kid." she said as she tossed me a jacket.