2

Adriene's povA month ago William started teaching me and we became very close friends

Adriene's pov
A month ago William started teaching me and we became very close friends. He introduced me to his brother Louis, who was always glaring at first but we soon got along too.

,,So what is 112+112?''asked William. It's been an hour since he started teaching me today..
,,Is it 224?'' I looked up from the ground.
,,Is that a question?''he raised his brows.
,,No, I think it's 224..''
,,Correct''he smiled.
,,Phew, are we done for today?''
,,Yes, I suppose we are..''silence filled the air beetween us. He had his poker face on but I could still tell he wanted to ask me something.

,,Adriene... Can I ask you something?..''oh there it is.
,,Sure, go on.''
,,Who was that noble you were talking to on the first day we met?''
,,Oh, he was Lord Albert. He always comes checking up on us and reading the others stories. Haven't you met him yet?''
,,I talked to him once.. He sounds like a nice noble, that's kinda rare.''he held out his hand for me to get up and I took it. After I stood up, I dusted off my skirt and looked up at him.
,,Well, I guess it is rare..''I agreed.

,,What do you think about nobles?''he suddenly asked. I looked in his eyes, noticing the bloodlust.
,,I think most of them are bad, they treat us like dirt and think low of us. They think they're better than us, even though we're the same as them.. You're the first I told my opinion, being this honest so-''I looked up at him to find him smiling..
,,Don't worry, I think the same. They should be killed.''

We went into the church and sat on one of the benches.
,,We should tell this to the others''I suddenly spoke up.
,,Yeah.. Louis already knows about it.''he looked at me and we found eye contact.
,,Do not worry, I think you'll change the world even if we separate from each other..''he suddenly hugged me. I widened my eyes in surprise but soon after closed them and put my arms around him.
,,Thank you..''he whispered. ,,I promise I'll find you and we'll be together against the world''as he said these words, a blush crept on my face.. Did he really mean it?
As I pulled away I planted a kiss on his cheek and smiled, now his turn to blush.

Albert's pov
I walked to the church only to find all of the kids inside. William was standing in front of them all.
,,You're right, there are some nobles that are bad people too..''he looked up.
,,So everyone, what happens if a bad nobleman shows up?.. Remember? I told you what to do before..''
,,Fight them!'' I was hiding behind the door.. I widened my eyes in pure shock.
,,Fight! Kill! Down with bad nobles!''they cheered. How can they be this happy while saying this? Soon I noticed Kendra standing next to them smiling. She's apart of this too?

Then I realized.. If we get rid of the bad people, this would be an ideable country. In the eyes of god..he has been taking the path of wrong to achieve a world that is right.

-time skip-

Adriene's pov
I heard Lord Albert ask William to go to the church with him so me and Louis followed them in secret.
,,What did you want to speak about?''asked William.
,,Down with bad nobles..''answered Lord Albert.
,,You heard that, didn't you?''I stepped in smiling, Louis hiding behind me.
,,It was an outstanding lecture.. Howewer, turning the nobility against you means picking a quarrel with the whole country..''Lord Albert turned to me.
,,Can you fight them? The whole country?,,he asked.
,,William can.''I stated the truth while Louis just nodded behind me with a knife in his hand.

,,That is what I mean to do.''said William while Lord Albert turned back to face him.
,,Our live should have the same value.. Everyone should have an equal right to happiness.. But in this country, that doesn't exist. The class system places a curse upon people. Because of it, people's hearts are tainted and twisted, giving rise to devils. In which case, the opposite is also true. Once the devils are cast out, people's hearts become clear again and the curse is lifted. The country will assuredly be beautiful.'' The sun shined down on him.. I couldn't help but stare.. It was beautiful, like he was a god. The god of crimes..

,,Will you report me to Scotland Yard?''Lord Albert's eyes widened in surprise.
,,You are a nobleman, wouldn't you like too see something like that?''William just smirked.

The answer shocked all of us, but I think I was shocked the most..

,,Come live with me.''

What? William.. leaving me.?

-
Why am I always crying when realizing that the anime has ended? I will read the manga too, but.. IT CAN'T END, PLEASE!