Chapter Twelve: We Promise

Começar do início

"I'm going you both my heart please don't break it," I tell them and they both smile at me.

"We promise," Emmett and Rosalie both respond together before Emmett spins me around pinning me on the bed. I laugh at him smiling.

He then smirks at me before placing his lips on my neck and kissing farther and farther down my body as Rosalie kisses my neck.

I spent the night in pure bliss with both my mates completing the bond between both of them. It was beyond anything I could ever imagine.

_______

A few hours later or more like the whole day I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone going off. I grunted cuddling closer to Rosalie's chest as Emmett held me from behind.

"What is that?" Rosalie asks me as she runs her fingers through my hair. I sighed sitting up.

"My phone. Can you hand me my shirt please?" I ask Emmett and he just shakes his head at me.

"Then can you hand me my bag?" I asked him sending him my famous puppy dog eyes. He still shakes his head and I laugh at him leaning in and kissing his lips softly.

"Now will you?" I ask him and he smiles and grabbing my bag off the floor. I smile at him turning off my alarm and grabbing my birth control pills.

"Rose, can you hand me that glass of water please?" I ask her and she smiles and me as she grabs the water. I kiss her softly when she gives it to me and then take my birth control.

"What was that?" Emmett asks me as he rubs circles on my hip. I smile at him kissing his lips softly making him have a stupid smirk on his face.

"My birth control," I told him placing it back in my bag and grabbing my phone. He looked at me with confusion.

"But why?" He asks me and I laugh shaking my head.
"I have really bad periods so it helps. It's more than just a way to prevent from getting pregnant Em," I tell him and he nods at me as Rosalie shakes her head.

I continued going through my text messages reading everything Jess and Alice sent me. Jess mostly told me how I needed to answer the phone before she goes to my house and Alice was complaining about Bella most of the time. My phone rang saying My Protector 💙🔫

"Hey Dad," I said into the phone and heard him sigh in relief.

"Hey, munchkin I am heading to Phoenix Bella was in an accident. Do you want to come or?" He asked me and I sigh.

"No, I will just stay at the Cullens. Is she okay?" I asked dad and heard him sigh again.

"She fell through I window thats all I know, but I have to get going to catch my flight. I love you munchkin so you soon," Dad told me and I told him I love him too before hanging up.

I then looked toward Rose and Emmet with an eyebrow raised.

"They called while you were asleep. Bella is fine she lost some blood and James bit her but Edward saved her in time. She is still human," Rosalie told me and I sigh in relief laying back on the bed with the blanket over my exposed chest.

"Good," I tell her but before they could say anything my phone rings saying Bae 🎀💕. I immediately smile answering the phone seeing Jess's face.