abditory

your hands shook as you stood in front of the castle-like home, double-checking that this was indeed the address listed on the back of the letter.

it was.

taking a deep breath, you lifted your hand and balled it into a fist.

knock, knock.

everything was silent for a moment, until you heard scurrying and you began to question what was happening.

when the door opened, you were greeted by a tall goat-like creature with long eyelashes and pretty, stunning purple eyes.

her mouth curved into a soft smile, and she was dressed in a royal purple outfit. her ears seemed to naturally curl. her head adorned with a golden crown with a ruby in the middle, and her hair in curly tufts.

oh, and god. she was a solid foot taller than you. she offered a soft clawed hand and you took it, shaking firmly. a small smile formed on your face too, hers was pretty contagious.

"charlie! glad to meet you. i'm toriel dreemurr. please, come in."

her voice was sweet, an average pitch but calm and soothing.

no wonder she was a great mother.

she stepped to the side after releasing your hand and you walked inside the warm home. she shut the door behind you not much after.

"mom! who's here?"

your eyes widened, recognizing the small voice from a few days ago until a familiar goat child surfaced from what seemed to be the living room.

you assumed it based on the fact there was a reclining chair and a fire place.

he smiled a wide grin and his eyes too smiled.

it was him.

the child you helped a few days ago that got you into this whole thing.

he ran over to you, seemingly wanting a hug. you let out a small laugh, hugging him and then ruffling the hair tufts on the top of his head there after.

"well hello asriel."

he let out a child-like giggle, cupping your face with his soft paws. "hi charlie!"

a moment passed where toriel smiled at the interaction, before the child seemed to lose interest and scampered back off to the room with the fireplace. sitting down in front of it as he read a picture book.

time to get back to business.

your eyes looked to the goat woman, pausing as you noticed another goat creature come through the hallway behind her.

he was tall. like. two and a half feet taller than you. and though his ears were not curly, he did have blond beard-like hair that covered the bottom of his face, and lead up to the top acting as hair.

his horns were long and sharp, unlike toriels small dull looking ones and his eyes were a dark brown.

he walked over, leaning down as he held out a very large and fluffy hand.