Chapter 42 :: Feelings

Start from the beginning

I gulped a lump down my throat as I slightly turned my body to face her. She held a look of worry as she concentrated on providing me comfort by massaging my forehead but ironically, she, in the first place is the reason for my miseries as well.

"Why do you drink when you can't handle it?" She chirped worriedly, continuing to massage my head while I kept on looking at her face. Again!! I am losing myself to her again. No!! Not anymore please!!

I held her hand in my fist, halting her actions and it was then that she looked into my eyes. She looked startled and soon panic took over her facial features. "Why?" I whispered. More to myself than to her. I have so many unanswered whys.

Why did I have to fall in love with her?

Why doesn't she love me back?

Why did she marry me if she doesn't bear any feelings for me?

Why is it that I feel like I am yet to discover a lot about her?

Why does she seem so secretive sometimes?

Why does she pretend to care about me when she doesn't even love me?

Why?

"Tae-" "Are you playing with me Y/n?" I stood up from the chair, still holding her wrist while she started breathing a little heavily.

Why Y/n? Are you nervous now?

"Do you take my feelings as a joke? I might look like a clown to you. Isn't it?" I asked her. My voice getting heavier as I felt like crying everytime she looked at me. She looks at me like someone who sees the world in me but I know it's all in my head. This woman doesn't even appreciates my feelings, let alone having any for me.

"You do all this intentionally, right? To hurt me? Because you absolutely know how I feel for you. You know how you, your presence, your touch affects me. Don't you?" My eyes filled up with tears as my head throbbed harder in pain but I wasn't gonna step back.

"Tae I-" "You what? You don't love me? I know. I know that. But don't pretend to care for me just the way you did right now. It makes me want to hope. Hope that somewhere there is love for me in your heart as well. Don't hurt me this way please."

I looked at her for a little while more as she looked down, trying to hide away. I sighed, letting go of her wrist. I wanted to laugh at myself. Just a while ago I was scolding myself for being pathetic and again I reacted that way.

I forget everything when she is in front of me. I forget everything and act on my impulse and this is what happens. I lose my sanity. I lose myself in her. Just get a hold on your thoughts Kim Taehyung!!! You are tied into an one-sided love bond.

||

Buttoning up my white chiffon shirt, I stared at my reflection on the mirror. The guy staring back at me looked so unfamiliar today. He looked so dull even when his appearance was shining.

Wait a minute.....

Why are my thoughts getting so boringly poetic these days?

Does this happens to every person who suffers a heartbreak? Does heartbreak makes someone poetic?

Goshh!!!

I looked away. Just then the washroom's door clicked open and
Y/n came out, drying her hair with a towel. Don't look at her Taehyung. Just don't! Look straight at the mirror, get ready and leave. That's it!!

I was dying to look at her and that feeling was killing me. Just calm down already man!! She doesn't even cares. Right when I was quarrelling with my thoughts, my phone rang much to my relaxation.

"Yes Soomi?" I looked around catching her attention on me. "Yes I was getting ready only." I looked away from her but still I could feel her gaze on me. "Hmm. I will be at your place in a few minutes I guess. Hmm. Alright." I hung up.

"Soomi? Why are you meeting her?" I heard Y/n speak, making me crook my brows. I looked at her as she was looking back at me with a straight face. "Excuse me?" I turned to look at her properly.

"Why are you meeting up with Soomi? Shall I accompany you?" "Of course not. You can't! Why would you accompany me? And why would you even expect me to give an explanation to you?" I chuckled before shaking my head. This woman!!

"Tae. I am serious. Tell me why are you meeting her? And it seems like you are going to her house. Why?" She stepped towards me, still maintaining a calm posture. "Stop behaving like my wife." "I am your wife Kim Taehyung!" I was slightly taken aback by the raise in her tone but it also infuriated me.

"You don't love me. You might divorce me in future but you are still casting your rights on me? How is this fair
Y/n? Just don't interfere in my life." I was trying hard to control my emotions while fisting my hands tightly.

"Soomi isn't someone you should believe Taehyung." She spoke after a couple of seconds long silence taking me a little by surprise. Seriously?! Now she will speak ill of my friend to stop me from going to her?

I hastily took a few steps in her direction, held her arms in my grip and pinned her to the nearest wall. She gasped in shock, looking at me with perplexity. "And whom should I trust then if not her?" I glared at her, gritting my teeths in sheer anger.

"Whom should I trust? You? The person who made me feel like she loves me but in reality she was just playing with me. I should believe in you. Isn't it?" I couldn't help but yell at her. I was just so frustrated. How can she expect me to listen to her bullsh*ts??

"Taehyung listen to-" "Though I have absolutely no reason to give an explanation to you, yet let me tell you that Soomi, Jimin and I are meeting at her place before going for a meeting with my Swiss clients for my upcoming project." I let go of her arms.

"It's not like I am doubting you or somethi-" "Whatever Y/n. Whatever!" I didn't even bother to listen to her and took my briefcase before leaving the room, not wanting to look back at the face which always make my heart go weak.

______________________________________

Heyaaa🤓🙋 after a month I guess 🌚💀
I was busy adjusting in my new workplace but now I am fine I guess 😉❤️
Give your reviews 😃😘