Chapter 1

A very beautiful princess is adorably sleeping hugging her teddies as much as she could hold between her little hands quickly woke up listening to her buaa saniya requesting to freshen up and have breakfast. 

"Good morning, sweetheart !" kissing her cheeks, wishing back looks around became dishearten to meet saniya alone without sidharth. 

"Where is daddy ?" she cried, blinking back lonely tears and cutely pouting at her desperately waiting to meet him. 

"Relax babe, your daddy will be here soon !" she assures, cradling her instead of smiling, she disappointedly stared with a cute pout "I miss him" she cried. 

"He promised me to be here, please call him ?" she does, saniya lost her cool his phone constantly went unanswered, how careless of him must have slept doing work at his company or drinking in club "sweetie, daddy must be busy thode dair baad khud call karainge" she made her take bath and helped aditi wearing pretty frock and combing hair 😍 looking absolutely adorable. 

 "Buaa, aap jab canada chale jaoge toh main akele hojaunge daddy bhi kaam mein busy hote hain kisi ko bhi aditi ka khayal nahi" she complaint, making a grumpy face turning her around, saniya kissed her forehead. 

"I promise, daddy won't leave you alone !" she reassured, pulling her cheeks "aapka jaana zaroori hai kya ?" asked in her childish tone. 

"Yup, your uncle is struggling to manage without me anyways aap toh sherni hona buaa ke bina manage karloge" aditi confidently, nodded. 

"I am a strong girl !" she announced, dramatically flipping hair "strong girl ka breakfast karna zaroori hai" holding soft hand, proceeded to kitchen where a very hungry aditi demanded for pancakes and she agreed. 

The door bell rang, quickly ran behind servant to witness an extremely tired sidharth walking in speaking to his business partner on call. He disconnects meeting his princess knelt down to meet her grumpy face "good morning, is my princess upset, did daddy hurt you ?" she nodded, looking away. 

"Yes, you have hurt him aap ne kal raat sone se pehle waada kiya to spent an entire day with me lekin aap ghar tak nahi aye ?" she complaint, worriedly. 

"I had an important work babe !" pulling her into his embrace .. kissing head, cheeks and biting nose "daddy, sunday means a fun day right ?" he nodded.

"You are not allowed to touch your phone, okay ?" she demanded, scooping his babe up and biting her nose, she loudly giggled. 

"Daddy" she laughs holding him tight, reach dining table to have breakfast .. that's when saniya gesture to come in kitchen ... need to have conversation. 

"You enjoy my little princess, I will be right back 😘" pulling cheeks, moves ahead wearing poker face, proceeded inside, munching an apple. 

"Why were you ignoring my calls kabse intezaar kar rahe hai aditi kal raat ko bhi aap gayab rahe subah ane ka waada karke bhi late aye, itna roye bichare bache aap kyun aisa karte hain bhai ?" she asked, getting frustrated. 

"Aap jaante hain aditi kitne sensitive hai rone baith gaye mere jaane ke baad kaun handle karega bichare bache ko ?" he sighed. 

"You don't have to worry about her saniya very soon I will hire a caretaker tu wapis jaane ki packing kar aur meri bache ki tension mat le" he rudely, said. 

"Kaise na loon bhai jabse ananya .." he passed death glare, due to which she regretted taking her name and ruining his mood which is usually distressed. 

"I am sorry bhai, aditi ko lekar bohut pareshaan hoon upar se aapka attitude hadh se zayada depressing hai, aap pura din kaam ya phir club mein khud ko barbaad karne mein lagate hain is beech aditi akela mehsoos karte hai, kyun aap usko bina wajah sazah dairahe hain ?" 

"I am not answerable to you !" he sternly, uttered. 

"Daddy, kahan ho aap chalo sandwiches thande hogaye" holding his hand,  she forcefully pulled him along "aap ne breakfast finish nahin kiya ?"shook  head by sitting on his lap and demanding him to feed. 

"My beautiful princess !" adores kissing head, phone rang due to which she became upset "aap ne promise kiya daddy" she said, as soon as notice him lifting up phone to answer couldn't ignore call from his important client. 

"I am sorry, doh minute ki baat karne hai sweetheart please ..." she agreed understanding his work must be important can't be delayed. 

"Mera pyaara bacha 😘" saniya feels terrible, her heart ached. 

"He will be back tab tak main khilaun ?" she nodded. 

"Aap naraz mat hona daddy par gussa bhi mat karna, okay buaa ?" she asks making her smile, can't believe aditi madly loves her daddy, can't tolerate if anybody scolds him, she must have over heard their conversation how cute sidharth is extremely lucky to have an amazing daughter like aditi. He must avoid everything and concentrate on his innocent babe. 

"G theek hai, main kuch nahi bolunge, khush ?" she smiled, quickly finished breakfast and waited for him to come back. 

"Daddy, let's go out buaa will be leaving soon !" they planned shopping since saniya will be leaving for canada by tuesday, aditi wanted him to come along. 

"Aap jao na daddy ko thoda kaam hai :)" sidharth denies holding ears unable to watch asked him to put down "I will enjoy with buaa" she told running out pretending to smile although her heart yearned for his attention. 

He hates prioritising business over his lovely daughter deliberately breaking his promises and hurting her for loving him too much. He cannot think right keeping himself busy helps to survive and being closer to aditi reminds him about ananya, her betrayal and his unbearable heart ache. 

He cannot stop loving his daughter although their features are too identical she belong to him, cannot breath without his aditi (his precious babe). He'll spend more time and push ananya's thought from his head can't punish his daughter she is too innocent and lovely to be ignored. 

What about his inner turmoils ? 

What about his hatred towards her mother ? 

He cannot think breath restlessly smokes and drinks alcohol to calm himself down "jab kaam ko side rakh kar apne bache ka sochta hoon toh dil phattne lagta hai wapis dard mehsoos hone lagta hai, how do I behave normal kaam mujhe is dard ko bhool ne madad karta hai" 

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment