Chapter 1/ Part 1: The Message

No one's POV

It was just like any morning. Marinette and Adrien were at school having a Chemistry class with their teacher; Miss Mandelive. Marinette and Adrien surprisingly weren't late as always this morning. Everything seemed peaceful. 

Even Shadowmoth; it's been a couple of days without any akumas. Marinette knew that this was the calm before the storm, but she chose to enjoy it anyways! Besides, the fact Lila wasn't around; made it even better! She told everyone she was going to NY to meet some kind of celebrity, and that Chloe wasn't rude anymore after dating Luka made Marinette really happy. Everything was amazing. Until this message and meetup changed everything!

Marinette's POV

"Ahhhhhh Adrien he's so perfect,"  I stared at him from the back. I didn't really concentrate on whatever Miss Mandelive was telling us until my phone beeped out loud. "Didn't I tell you all to make your phones silenced during my class? Who's phone is this?" she said angrily, staring at everyone.

"Me" I raised my hand shyly. The whole class looked at me.

"Marinette again, didn't I also tell you last time?" She said raising her eyebrow. "I'm really sorry miss" I responded. "Fine, but if it happened once again," she said while glaring at me "Last time I promise," I articulated, 

With that, she turned back explaining. I sat back in my seat and everyone turned then their concentration towards whatever the miss was explaining. I unlocked my phone slowly to read the messages. It was from Su-Han! I replied.

Alya noticed me and asked with a suspicious look, "Who are you messaging with?" "Su-Han" I whispered back! She gave a questionable look telling me what did he say

Alya noticed me and asked with a suspicious look, "Who are you messaging with?" "Su-Han" I whispered back! She gave a questionable look telling me what did he say. I understood and showed her the texts secretly! ''Maybe it's important'' she informed. 

I looked back to the miss who was busy explaining on the board and whispered ''What am I supposed to do? Get out? Miss Mandelieve is gonna kill me!!" Just when Alya was about to whisper back; Miss Mandelieve turned and looked at our ways.

"Ahem ahem, care to share with us you two what's so important than this lesson!?" she stared at us angrily as we realized everyone stared questioningly.

 we giggled nervously and mumbled "sorry".  When she was just about to reply back the bell ranged; we were literally saved by the bell. "Phew" I and Alya whispered happily looking at each other.

 and then turned again to the teacher who sighed and was backing her belongings and left. As soon as she left, I started backing things up and heading to the classroom exit. Realizing that we already finished school and tomorrow was the beginning of the weekend! Just as I was going out a sincere sound was heard.

It was Adrien!

"Marinette? Where are u going? Weren't we suppose to head to my house?" "Shoot!" I mumbled under my breath. As I turned to face him; smiling nervously. 

I then remembered that we were supposed to head for Adrien's place for a sleepover! "I totally forgot about it! Adrien told us yesterday that his father was out of Paris as well as his assistant for an opening celebration for a clothing store in Brazil! That's why he has invited us to his house for his first-ever sleepover." "I-I" I stammered not finding the right excuse while flashing Alya a "help me" look. 

She immediately understood and spoke, "I and Marinette have a little thing to do, u guys go first!"

 I looked confused did she say, "we", but when did Alya go with me to meet up with Su-Han to come with me now? Besides, she knows the rules; she could've just said "Marinette has something to do, we can go first"

And cut!

That was all for today; plus I have school tomorrow so yeah. So, anyway hope u guys enjoyed reading!!! I'll publish the next part as soon as I see more people are interested in this story! Stay tuned for more!

Bug Out! :>

691 words