186. Qi Le An Lost His Voice

Start from the beginning

The flight was in the afternoon, so Qi Le’an could have a meal first, and then go straight to the airport with his luggage.

The journey was long and slow but it couldn’t stop the passion between two lovers.

Despite the inconvenience caused by being unable to speak, Qi Le’an arrived in New Zealand safely 20 hours later.

Then he transferred from Auckland to Hamilton, where he saw Wei Changfeng as soon as he got off the plane.

Of course, Wei Changfeng also saw Qi Le’an at the first glance. Both of them hadn’t seen each other for half a month. For the moment, they both stood there and were speechless.

Finally, Wei Changfeng smiled gently and opened his arms wide.

Qi Le’an rushed over and the two of them hugged each other tightly.

Quickly, Wei Changfeng looked at Qi Le’an and asked, “Do you feel any better now?”

Qi Le’an made a pitiful expression and opened his mouth wide to say “Ah”, but it was a pity that there was only a weak flow.

Wei Changfeng’s heart ached. He took out his cup from his bag and said, “I’ve stewed some pears with rock sugar. Have some first.”

The pear stew in the thermos cup was still warm. Qi Le’an couldn’t imagine how Wei Changfeng was able to make such a soup for him when he was so busy. Qi Le’an was very touched while having the stew. He suddenly felt that his throat didn’t hurt so much.

He smiled at Wei Changfeng, who was pulling his luggage, and asked, “Let’s go to the hotel first?”

Qi Le’an nodded.

Wei Changfeng’s crew was in Matamata Town, Hamilton. He had borrowed a car from the crew and it took them about half an hour to drive from the airport to the hotel.

“I have to go back to the crew later. I’ll be back at around eight or nine in the evening. You sleep for a while first?” Wei Changfeng asked Qi Le’an.

Qi Le’an nodded and mouthed, “Ok”.

The two of them entered the hotel. Wei Changfeng had booked a king-size bedroom and he had got everything clean and tidy inside. He put down Qi Le’an’s luggage and said, “Just keep the windows open a little, but don’t turn on the air conditioning.”

The United States and New Zealand were in two opposite seasons. At the moment, New York was snowing heavily, while Auckland was in the scorching sun.

Qi Le’an nodded and watched Wei Changfeng make the bed for him and open the windows. He couldn’t help but suddenly hug Wei Changfeng from behind.

Wei Changfeng smiled and looked back, “Yes?”

Qi Le’an lay in his Wei Sama’s neck, sniffed with his nose, and smelt a pleasant scent of the shower gel.

Qi Le’an thought his Wei Sama had changed his shower gel.

Wei Changfeng was tickled, so he smiled, “Hey, my little puppy.” And he turned his head and kissed Qi Le’an.

This was their first kiss after they met, long and affectionately.

Qi Le’an felt disturbed when they parted because he was afraid that he would infect Wei Changfeng with his cold.

Wei Changfeng touched Qi Le’an on the head and asked gently, “What do you want to eat tonight?”

Qi Le’an was having congee this week and he was tired of it. Thus his eyes took on a pitiful expression. Seeing this, Wei Changfeng laughed and said, “Well, I know it.”