16

Hello ... I finally updated after so long 🌸🌸🌸🌸

******

" who sent this" Taehyung snarled his eyes deep blue.

And all previous etiquette lessons about friendly conduct and peace thrown out of the window, as the Omega sat on the throne with his claws out and dominance pulsing around the room making every fellow alpha in the room feel weak in their knees.

" The Sun of West..- " the messenger started however was cut off by a loud growl.

" Their is no West, it was conquered by the Empire years ago..... But of course I will meet this Sun and will make sure his sunset won't be very beautiful ."

The beta messenger cowered in fear but bowed and ran away from the meeting room not wanting to stay too close to the Omega who was on border of going absolutely feral at the moment.

Taehyung took a few deep breaths his eyes glazing over the Rose quartz necklace .

It was his mother's.

The former queens scent still fresh on it as if it had been worn by her just few days ago.

The scent of ripe peaches and fresh bouquet of lilies is the one that carried Taehyung all his childhood it is the one scent that was so harshly ripped away from him as a kid stealing away his only source of comfort .

But his mother is dead, everybody knows they all have cremated the Queen and her body is buried in the back garden covered with lilies and roses her mother's favorite flowers and they dare to tell him that his mother is alive .

The quartz necklace embedded with the Queen's family seal and her name was only one in the entire world and the scent is one that Taehyung would remember anywhere.

He picked up the necklace bringing it close to his nose trying to reassess the scent , maybe he had judged wrong, maybe now he can smell the artificial scent blend and not that sweet motherly scent that is making his eyes tear up.

Hwasa was quick to make everyone leave the room before leaving herself giving Taehyung the much needed privacy as he hold on to the necklace breaking down into pitiful sobs.

********

He had no idea how long had it been .

Taehyung had no idea, a new necklace sat prettily just above his collarbones as he walked through the hallways of his harem .

And not so surprisingly found himself in front of the chamber of Jung Hoseok.

It was a decision based on whim, out of all the alphas the presence of Alpha Jung was probably the most calming and after his breakdown that's what he needed at the moment.

As the door opened the newly appointed attendants bowed deeply to him and scrambled out of the room clearly taking the hint from distressed scent of the omega.

" Your majesty "

Jung Hoseok stood in the middle of the chamber looking freshly bathed in a slim silk bathrobe with his wet hair falling down on his forehead framing his face sharply and maybe if Taehyung was more emotionally stable he would take a second look to appreciate the handsome feature but all he did was to look up with moist eyes , " hyung.. cuddles "

And the fragile voice of the omega made Hoseok's alpha scramble to bend backwards to provide omega with any type of comfort he might need .

Taehyung took less than five minutes in cuddling to fall into deep sleep holding Hoseok close breathing into the alpha's scent and if Hoseok noticed the tear stained he avoided mentioning it knowing pretty well that what Taehyung wanted wasn't nagging but a firm comfort he can lean on to and if the selected him to provide that comfort,he would do anything to do so.

He gently removed the strands of hair falling on the omega's face tucking them behind ears and leaning down to give a soft peck to his forehead.

He would never want to see Taehyung being as distressed as he seems at the moment and would do anything to ensure that.

********

A/n 💜♥️

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.