12

Alpha Jungkook has arrived your majesty.

A small announcement, that made Taehyung look up from his piles of work in his office table.

" let him in. "

He closed the file in front of him and raised from his desk, in no way he wants to look like a principal scolding disciples to his alpha consort.

Jungkook walked in with grace and Taehyung could peak through the dress shirt to catch a glimpse of muscles and number of tattoos all over his body.

He was followed by his two ladies in waiting who were walking three - four steps behind the boy but the must be a fool if he missed the concerned glances that they were throwing at the alpha or the way Jungkook was staggering his steps trying to hide the obvious strain on himself.

Taehyung smiled at them as he pointed at Jungkook to take a seat on the couch as he himself take one seat at the front of the boy and turn to Jungkook's ladies in waiting.

" Lisa...?? Is it?? Would you mind preparing tea for us. "

Lisa looked started however she bowed and left to prepare tea leaving Jennie and Jungkook alone in Taehyung's office.

" so I won't go around the circles, you must be quiet know why I called you here. Your lady in waiting was seen trespassing the palace going to mountains and collecting highly toxic un-named herb.... "

" sukarh ..." Jungkook looked up at Taehyung cutting the boy in mid.

( A/n : I really made this name up don't try to search it up... LMAO )

Taehyung tilted his head as he looked at Jungkook as if nudging him to continue.

" the herb name is ' Sukarh ' it isn't a widely known or used herb because it is hard to obtain but it is the only herb that is keeping me alive "

Taehyung's eyes widen he opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Jungkook.

" I know it could be considered treason and I could be beheaded for lying and hiding my illness, however I didn't choose to be here but I am happy to be here this place is better than where I was living before and I will become healthy in few years but if still your majesty wants to punish me I will gladly accept it however I would request for excusing my ladies in waitings and punishing me in their instead. "

Taehyung shook his head, he is not someone who will behead someone just for reason like this , " if you don't mind what is your illness?? "

" I have been poisoned since I was in womb your majesty and the poison started attacking my wolf when I presented, the herb helps to clean that poison it has already been detoxifies up-to 70 percent, I can completely heal in next year or two.."

Taehyung wants to ask more but the pained expression of Jungkook and the clear tiredness know his eyes stopped Taehyung from asking anything more.

He just nodded as he looked at Jungkook, " you can focus on healing, if you need anything don't feel bad about asking me. You can stay here for the tea."

Right at the time Lisa entered with tea and arrangements of refreshments.

Jungkook picked up his tea cup as he looked up at the emperor, " your majesty I have no interest in harem politics I would rather focus on my healing so I might sound weird but can you take back the position you bestowed upon me. "

Taehyung could see Lisa stiffening behind Jungkook, well she was not aware of the conversation that took part here so he can understand the reaction but he turned his attention to Jungkook, " I didn't bestowed anything. The power is the one thing that will make your life easy here, so that is something you would need but as you are recovering I will delegate your power to your lady Lisa she can take decisions but every small decision have to pass by me before implementing. Anything else???"

Jungkook shook his head consecrating on his tea cup however Jennie behind him dropped to her knees and gave a deep bow to the emperor. " your majesty can we ask for a small part of forest near the stream, sakura herb works to the best of it's abilities in open forest. "

Taehyung agreed without much fuss.

He is glad that Jungkook have trusted people around him but now he have to appoint ladies in waiting for remaining four consorts.

******

A/n

I Love you all❤💜