8

Let me make it clear the story will go on as Taehyung x ot6 ; but the end relationship will be Ot7 x Ot7 .
So I hope you stay for the progress. Because this will be one big story ♥

******

The priest held the ring box and placed it under the direct moonlight coming through a small opening in the middle of the hall, " may the moon goddess bless the bond and flourish the empire under you all "

The alphas and Taehyung made their way to the open area where the moon was bleeming beautifully and the floor was covered with baby breath's shimmering under the moonlight.

The air was free and cool giving a gentle feeling.

" The consorts in the kingdom are assigned their duties by the emperor. Hence now the emperor, his majesty Kim Taehyung will assign the consorts their duty and accept them in the royal family. "

Taehyung took a deep breath as he stepped forward.

" All six of you are highly capable and were trained for years, usually the duties assigned to the consorts are related to the Royal Palace works but it would be shame if I'll let your potential be wasted by assigning you duties like taking care of kitchen, gardens etc. Therefore, I have decided that I will take my consorts as the high ministers of the court.

But if any of the nobles have any objections it would be heard. "

The murmuring started around the courtyard.

Consorts are never given important position in the working of the empire, they are supposed to take care of Royal Palace for things like arranging an event, food of the palace, maintaining gardens.

And although it was a huge shock, nobody dared to utter a word, the nobles might not know about the remaining four consorts however all of them have seen Namjoon and Hoseok grow up in front of them and they dare not doubt their capabilities.

Plus an omega emperor with alpha consorts was already way greater shock then that.

Taehyung waited for some time in-case any one would raise any objections however nobody stepped forward.

" I will consider that nobody have any problem, so we will continue with the ceremony "

The high priest looked toward Taehyung and nodded, " The prince consorts will first give the oath to the emperor and then the other consorts will accept their ring, Consort Jeon Jungkook step forward "

Jungkook stepped forward a bit uninterested, it wasn't like he wanted to be here at first place. He wants everything to be over with so that he can go and get some sleep.

Taehyung picked up a ring with bright blue sapphire ring as he put on Jungkook's finger .