Video Games

They couldn't wait to get out of school and play the new video game they just bought. It's what has clouded their minds every since they bought it.

As best friends they have to play it, of course. The bell for last period rang and Michael and Ashton gave each s look of happiness and excitement.

They ran out of the classroom and headed through the double doors of the school to Ashton's house where they agreed to play at.

'I'm gonna kick your ass so hard.' Michael argued.

'As if.' Ashton's replied.

'We'll see.' Mikey said smugly.

'You absolutely suck at video games so what makes you think you'll win?' Ashton challenged.

'I just know plus you're not that great.' Michael said shoving Ashton playfully.

'Yes I am.' Ashton scoffed.

They areived at Ashton's and he unlocked the door and they both walked in putting their bags down on the chair adjacent to the door. His parents are never home so they can make all the noise they want and do whatever they want.

'First one in the room gets the best controller!' Michael yelled before Ashton could even process what was happening.

They both ran up the stairs, although Michael had a head start Ashton wuickly caught up. It might have been was for him to do so since he pulled Mikey back and ran to his door and grabbed the remote.

'That's not fair you cheated.' Mikey wined.

'Never said I was fair.' Ashton grinned sitting on one of the bean bags.

Mikey sat on the other one with a pointy face that Ashton may or may not have thought was absolutely adorable. But that's between him and his mind.

'Whatever let's just play.'Michael said grabbing the other remote.

Ashton out in the game and they started and within minutes Michael was way ahead of Ashton.

'How about we make a bet?' Michael asked.

'Of what?' Ashton asked intrigued.

'Well if I win then you have to do my gym laundry for a week.' Michael said as he laughed.

'That's disgusting I am not touching your dirty jock strap.' Ashton said although it wasn't entirely true.

'Plus what will you do for me?' Ashton asked.

'Whatever you want.' Mikey said.

'Okay um let's see...you have to my homework for a week.' Ashton said knowing that if mikey did it it'd be correct more than if he did it.

'That's it? Damn you're lame but okay.' Mikey agreed.

As they continued playing Ashton got ahead of Michael and he was visibly upset and that made Ashton laugh.

The game was almost over and Ashton was going to win untill Michael pushed him causing him to die and letting Michael win in the end.

'Hey! That's not fair you cheated!' Ashton yelled.

'Never said I was fair.' Michael said mimicking Ashton from what he said before.

'You're so gonna pay for that.' Ashton said beofre he attacked Michael, pushing back onto the floor playfully.

'Get off of me.' Mikey yelled laughing from Ashton tickling him.

'Not till you admit I won.' Ashton demanded.

'Never.' Mikey said as he got close to Ashton's face.

Michael grabbed Ashton and switched positions so he was on top this time.

'Wait okay stop stop.' Ashton pleaded.

They both were laughing now and Ashton couldn't help but look at Michael's lips as they curved into a smile.

His smile and laugh were both so infectious, it brought a smile to your face as well.

Ashton didn't think twice when he leaned up and kissed Michael.

As he pulled back Michael looked confused and Ashton immediately regretted it.

'I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that.' Ashton pleaded trying to gwt out from under Mikey.

'No it's, it's okay.' Mikey smiled and leaned down to kiss Ashton.

Their lips seemed to fit perfectly together as they kissed passionately. They grabbed each others hair and deepened the kiss making the sensation more real and pleasing.

'I've liked you for so long but I was afraid of what you would say.' Michael admitted embarrassingly.

'Me too.' Ashton said and they kissed one last before pulled apart and went back to playing video games.

'Rematch?' Ashton said.

'Rematch.' Michael smiled picking up the controller.

-Heyyy

I really like this one tbh like a lot

Hope you enjoyed

Love you