Glasses

Ashton

I have always tried to be that invisible person in the class, the one who just sits in the back quietly doing my work.

I never want any attention on me and I have been successful with that for about my whole life.

Like now I'm sitting in my math class doing some algebraic equation which alway seem too easy. I finished early and sat there waiting for everyone else to finish.

It also helps to not let everyone know my secret, which is that I'm gay and have been for quite some time. There's only one person who knows and that's my best friend Harry.

The classroom door swung open causing everyone to look up and it was none other then the school jock, the most popular football player in the whole school, Michael Clifford.

He is kind of tall and be dyes his hair a different color every week but no matter what it is he looks incredible with it. He always where's his jersey, probably to flaunt that he's such a great player. All the girls want him and all the guys want to be him.

He looks like a complete douche but he's really sweet and you'd want to cuddle him forever.

I don't know if you could tell but I kind of have a crush on him, like a really huge crush ever since freshmen year.

But he's never noticed me, because that's the way I like it.

Oh well.

He sat down in his regular seat and went on his phone not caring about the teacher or the assignment.

I decided to clean my glasses since they're extremely dirty for no reason. I took my big black rimmed glasses off and took out my cleaning solution and my rag.

I rubbed each lens and the part that goes behind my ears thoroughly.

I could feel a pair of eyes on me so I looked up but there wasn't anyone looking. I mean there could've but I can barely see a few feet a head of me.

'Okay class please pass in last night's homework on your way out.' My teacher said as the bell rang.

I rummaged through my bag and found my homework and handed it to him.

I put my backpack on and walked out the door to my next class. I walked through the halls and to my locker where I was meeting Harry.

'Hey Ash.' Harry said.

'Hey.' I replied.

I went to open my locker when I realized that I forgot my glasses in my last class. Shit I need to go back and get them so I can see.

'I'll see you I need to get my glasses.' I told Harry as I went back to my class.

I was walking when I walked into someone.

'I'm so sorry I can't really see at the moment.' I apologized.

'It's okay it was my fault. But I have something that might help.' The stranger said.

'What's that?' I asked confused.

'Your glasses, you left them in class.' He said.

'Oh my God thank you so much.' I said grabbing them and slipping them on my eyes. When I could see clearly I nearly fainted at who was in front of me.

It was Michael.

He was standing there smiling like a goofball with his freshly blue dyed hair. He is so cute I can't even take it.

'Well thanks for the glasses.' I said as I walked away.

'Bye.' He said almost like he was upset I was leaving but I doubt that's the case.

The rest of the day I couldn't get my mind off of Michael, well more than usual.

The last bell of the school day rang and the halls filled with yelling and shoes walking everywhere, the chatter of the students all conformed into one giant sound which was barely audible.

I walked to my locker to switch out the books I didn't need for when I go home. I didn't realize but the halls were completely empty which is a rare thing but a great one. I closed ny locker and turned around but came face to face with a red jersey.

'Hi.' Michael said.

'Hello.' I said awkwardly.

'I just wanted to make sure you had your glasses.' He said as he fixed my crooked glasses.

I looked up at him as he fixed them. He finished and smiled at me with that big smile that'll melt anyone's heart.

'Well I should get going thanks again.' I said as I walked away but he grabbed my arm and swung me back toward him and pushed me agaisnt the locker.

'You always leave before we can ever do anything.' He said looking me in the eyes.

'I-I.' I stuttered.

'Shhh.' He said putting a finger to my lips.

He leaned in and I leaned back not knowing what he is doing. Our lips were centimeters apart, I could feel his hot breath.

I closed the gap between us finally connecting our lips. This is a moment I've been dreaming of since forever and I couldn't believe it's happening.

Our lips moved together like they were meant to be one. I grabbed the back of his neck deepening the kiss, pushing our bodies together. He pulled at my hair making me moan.

We were so into the moment that we didn't even realize that we were in the school hallway. We pulled apart from the sound of a door opening.

We were a panting mess as we trues to calm down.

'That was great.' He said smiling catching his breath.

'Yeah.' I breathed out. 'I really need to go though.' I said.

'Oh, okay well I'll see you tomorrow in class.' He said leaning down to give me one last kiss before he walked away.

I left school with a huge smile on my face and a crack in my glasses.

So worth it.

~~~~~

Hope you liked it Ashton in glasses seriously does something to me and I could just imagine Michael in a jersey and being the jock

YUM lol anyway

Love you