New Job

(Max's P.O.V.)
Finally the school bell rang telling the students that they were free to go. I quickly grabbed my stuff and left to go home. I arrived home and walked inside before throwing my books on the tables. Tommy spotted me and walked towards me. "So how is the job going?" He asked me and sat down by the table. I told him that I had talked with her in classes and such. But other than that nothing, she lost her interest in me right when another new kid had joined school. Seems she just wanted attention from the other student by befriending the new kid. But when the students dont give two shits anymore that she hangs around with the new kid, she immediatly ditches you. "So I guess, my job here is done" I said standing up to leave the table. "Sit down" Tommy told. "Tom, if you need that information that bad. Go get it your bloody self. Im done with being in that god awfull school" I told him before walking away. "sit down, Max" he said again but this time with a much sterner voice. I scoffed and rolled my eyes but sat down crossing my arms. I was annoyed that Tommy still wanted me to continue on doing this job. "You're going to go back to that school and make sure you get the information I need" he told me, "and how am I supposed to do that when she doesnt want to be around me anymore". "Then find a way that makes her interested" Tommy replied, "I have an idea" I said to him annoyence was clear in my voice, "why dont you give Finn a go at it. Considering she only is interested in new kids". He gave me a scolding look but considered my idea. "Finn" he then called out and Finn soon walked in with a questioning look. "You're taking over Maxi's job" he said getting an distastefull look from my brother. I was just glad I was didnt have to see her again. "You serious? I cant read" Finn commented, "dont worry. They'll teach you how to read in the baby class" I chuckled and Finn. He gave me an annoyed look before Tom cut us of before we got into a little brother argument. "Dont think you're out of a job" he told me. I gave him a confused look and he told Finn to piss off before telling me to follow him. I stood up and followed him to the family car. I got in beside him and he started the engine before driving away. It didnt take to long before we stopped by a building that I recognized when I was younger. I got out the car and followed Tommy inside the building. "Well, well. How you have grown" Alfie said walking up to us and he looked me up and down. "yeah. Yeah. He's grown up to a fine Devil. He'll do the fucking job" he said as I watched him walk around me as he continued to look me up and down. He stepped in front of me and looked at the scars on my face. "Max. You're going to help out Mr Solomons with an invastation" Tommy explained, "yeah. A fucking rat has decided to betray me by leaking out information" Alfie explained anger and annoyence clear in his voice. I nodded understanding my next job. "Well come on, Maxwell" Alfie said turning around. Did he just call me Maxwell? I ignored it but followed Alfie so I can start my job.

Published: 7th of November 2021

sheenvyrj and libbys255 requested an update