Once I got in class I knew that I've had to stay ready cause there was algebra, plus the fact that I've literally slept 3 hours today I knew that I'd fall asleep during lesson.

*30 minutes later*

Only half hour have passed and it already felt an eternity, I was pretty sure that I'd soon pass out. I had to distract myself just to keep my inexistent brain working, even though what I just said literally has 0 sense I still had to keep myself alive.
I remembered the locket of Canada's little bag, so I just thought of the possible passwords: "Maybe it's her birthday...or the last 4 digits of her phone number...maybe it's 1234??".
While I was thinking I saw with the corner of my eye a butterfly flying past the window, weird to know...but the first person that came into my head was Canada and her lepidoptr...fear of butterflies-
"I wonder why she is so afraid of a pretty insect like you..." I thought to myself.

"RUSSIA!" I instantly heard my name being screamed so I flinched for a second.
"Uh?? What??" I asked.
"It's been 2 minutes that I've been calling you, why didn't you answer?" The teacher asked.
"U-uh? Nothing- nothing...I've just zoned out for a second..." I answered.
"Oh oh? What's going on? Are you in love?~" She asked jokingly.
"M-me!? In love?? Yeah...sure, ah ah..." I replied, tho, I was aware that in that moment I was thinking about Canada...so that just made me feel...I don't know...weird...?

*More time skipping*

Once the lesson was over I went to my locker to check the handbag, it was still there but right before I could close back my locker I got pretty curious and decided to at least try a few passwords to try to open it. I grabbed the small bag and looked at it, about to do the first try. "Maybe I shouldn't do it it's her privacy..." I said to myself. "Ack...no...it isn't actually...she said that there are just a few paper sheets...nothing personal is inside...so it's not a big deal if I open it." I started to insert the first numbers: "1...2...3...4...it doesn't work...5...6...7...8...this neither..." I tried to remember which one were the other ones: "69...69...no, what the fuck...".
After a few tries I was ready to give up until I remembered to try her birthday: "It was...uhh...July...what was the number...? Ah! Yes, July 1st, it was easy, so it's '0107', I think...".
I insert the numbers hoping that it'd worked...and it did!
I opened the little bag to see a bunch of blank paper sheets. Except one...it still had few writings on it and once I fully opened the folded paper I saw that it was actually a diary page.
"Oh...m-maybe I shouldn't read it...um-" I said slowly closing the paper, but I had to be honest...I was way too curious that I couldn't actually stop myself. "If she put it here it isn't that valuable...I mean she wouldn't mind...right? I don't know anything about her tho, so...maybe..." I slightly reopened the diary page, I looked around and noticed that there were too many people around, that made me quite unsure if it was safe to read there, so I decided to go somewhere else.

I went to the school garden and sat on the bench under the tree, the one where me and Canada sat yesterday. I started to read it...

"my parents were very mad about it...I had no other chance that go to my aunt's house for the rest of the day and night..."

As soon as I read the first sentence I got extremely confused, it didn't have any context...I turned around the page to see if there was anything else, but no...the writings were only on one side. So I just dealt with it and kept reading.

"My mother's sister is Italy, and she currently lives very far away so I usually go there with my brother's car, but I doubt that after what happened today he'll help me, so I had to go myself, and even if it was raining and I had a few bruises around my body I made it here... . Aunt Italy welcomed me and gave me something to eat, she cooks amazing stuff so I was more than full. After I calmed myself I did my homework for the next day, and once I was over I finally took care of myself even for just a bit..."

I kept getting more and more worried the more I went on reading...I wanted to keep going but everything wrote after was blurry and hard to read, it's like it got wet...it's like someone cried on it. But honestly I just thought that maybe the paper got wet by mistake and that's why Canada threw it away...all I could read after was: "they came after...it wasn't supposed to end like this...".
It was impossible for me to understand the rest.

"Russia...?" I heard someone saying in front of me. I looked up and saw China.

I instantly closed the piece of paper and got up

I instantly closed the piece of paper and got up. "A-ah! China...! Wha-"
"What were you doing? Why didn't you show up earlier? I was waiting for you in front of my class...I even texted you, but seems like you didn't read it yet..." He said.
"Oh! You did? Um...sorry! I didn't know-" I wanted to reply but before I could explain they interrupted me in a slightly annoyed sight.
"Mhm...well, 2 minutes and the break is over...hm...you should at least notify me next time you want to stay alone, so I don't stand there like an idiot..." He said heading back in.
"Wait! No! I said I'm sorry! I forgot...!" I tried to apologize to him but it was too late, they left. I couldn't say that I didn't felt bad after that, but the thought of the uncompleted diary page, that also sounded very dark and personal, made me feel worse.

But...I mean, I'm not sure if it's actually hers...