Fourty-two

Jennie gave up from trying to escape from his hold, she felt too weak and she can't stop crying.

Kai was about to undress her when suddenly someone pushed him away from Jennie.

"Chuuuu" Jennie breathed out and sat against the wall, she was still crying

Jisoo was so mad, she strangled him on the floor. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

"Who the fu-" he was caught off guard when Jisoo punched him hard on his face. It was too strong and it almost knock him out.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" She beats him out of her anger

Jennie could hear every punch that Jisoo gives him. When she looks up, her eyes widened when she saw Kai's face.

Jisoo stopped punching when she felt Jennie hug her from behind.

"Chu...please stop...p-please.." Jennie said between her sob. She buried her face on Jisoo's back.

Jisoo can feel that Jennie is shaking.
That's when Jisoo realized what she's doing to Kai. He was already coughing with blood.

Jisoo pulled him by his collar.
"Listen. Stay away from Jennie and don't you dare to touch Jennie ever again. I'll give you one last chance or you will be in jail."

Jisoo stood slowly. Jennie was still hugging her behind.
"Get out now! Before I will change my mind and tell everyone about what you did and call the police."

Kai quickly stood up and stumbled down while running away until he got out of the condo.

-----

As soon as Kai left, Jisoo turned around to Jennie and she cupped her face.

"Hey...are you okay? What did he do? Are you hurt?" Jisoo asked while she's looking into Jennie's eyes worriedly

Jennie wrapped her arms around Jisoo's neck. "I'm s-scared" she buried her face on Jisoo's neck and started sobbing again

Jisoo immediately wrapped her arms around Jennie and hug her tightly

"I'm here now"

A few minutes later, she already stopped crying but her arms were still wrapped around Jisoo.

"Let's go to your room," Jisoo said as she rubbed her back soothingly

When Jennie didn't respond, Jisoo lifted her by her waist and Jennie wrapped her legs around Jisoo's waist, her face was still buried in the crook of Jisoo's neck.

A few moments later, Jisoo laid Jennie on the bed, Jennie loosened her hold so Jisoo pulled away from her a little so she can look at Jennie.

"Stay," Jennie said softly

Jisoo wiped her tears "I will" She gave her a reassuring smile and kissed her forehead before going on the other side of the bed to lay down beside Jennie.

Jennie melt in Jisoo's embrace when Jisoo pulled her closer and spooned her.

"Don't leave me" Jennie broke the silence

"I won't. I will be here when you wake up"

Jisoo's embrace was enough to comfort Jennie.

"I'm sorry" Jennie broke the silence again

"For what?"

"For everything... everything that I -"

"Ssshh let's just talk about it tomorrow, okay?"

Jennie slowly turned around to face Jisoo.

They just stared into each other's eyes until Jennie speaks