Twenty-four

Jisoo woke up in the morning thinking about her dream. Jisoo thought that she would not dream about her again because they met already but she had a dream about Nini again. Jisoo thought it's funny that she still calls her Nini and not Jennie, it's like they are still a different person. 

Jisoo was confused because, in her dream, Nini kept on apologizing but she didn't tell her why but she thought that maybe it's about what happened last night when Jennie said sorry to her because of her story so she just shrugged it off.

-------------

Lisa, Rosé, and Jisoo are having their breakfast.

"I think the date went well." Rosé said as she looks at Jisoo who have a smile plastered on her face since she went out of her room.

"For sure, she can't even remove her stupid smile" Lisa let out a small laugh

"I did something," Jisoo said calmly

"What?  Did you... did you have sex?" Lisa asked curiously

Jisoo choked "What the fuck are you saying?!"

"You didn't?" Rosé asked raising her eyebrows

"CHAEYOUNG!" Jisoo whined

The couple stifled a laugh.

"I'm not like that. We just met"

"We're just kidding Chu"

"So what happened?"

"I told her about my story with mandu"

"What?  Jisoo..."

"Hey don't worry, I didn't cry. It helped me a lot to feel better after I shared my story. She even cried after hearing what happened, she told me that it made her emotional that's why she cried, I didn't expect it because we just met and we are not that close yet but I easily got comfortable with her, I don't know why but there's something about her that makes my heart feel at ease."

"You like her," Lisa said suggestively

"I... I don't...we just met"

Lisa rolled her eyes "Jisoo if you think about it, you didn't just meet because you already met her first in your dreams, remember?"

"Right, but I don't want to think about that for now.  We are friends now and I enjoyed her company"

"Did you tell her about your dreams, Chu?" Rosé asked

"Not yet."

"You should tell her"

"What if she would think that I'm weird?"

"Jisoo, you already are" Lisa chuckled

"Shut up. You are the weirdest here" Jisoo stuck her tongue out

Lisa scoffed "I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"Here we go again" Rosé mumbled

"But seriously, I will gonna tell her about that.  I'm just looking for the right time"

--------------