Sixteen

Rosé went out of Jisoo's room, she went back to the living room and saw her girlfriend sleeping on the couch.

"I'm so sorry babe" Rosé whispered while caressing Lisa's cheek

Lisa slowly opened her eyes.
"Hey, baby why are you crying?" Lisa sat up and she let her girlfriend sit beside her

"I thought you're sleeping already"

Lisa cupped Rosé's cheeks "I'm not. I was just closing my eyes. Why are you crying, babe?"

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I didn't mean that... I'm so sorry. Please forgive me" Rosé said with pleading eyes

Lisa kissed her forehead "I was kinda hurt but it's okay now. Don't worry. I'm not mad at you, okay?"

Rosé nodded "I love you"

Lisa smiles as she wipes her girlfriend's tears. "I love you too babe. Stop crying"

Rosé wrapped her arms around Lisa.
They hugged each other for how many minutes until Lisa pulled away.

"Babe... I'm so sorry too, I know I was so insensitive, I didn't know anything. Can you please tell me what happened to Jisoo? Is she okay now?"

Rosé let out a heavy sigh. "She's asleep now"

"I'm sorry for not telling you about that babe. If I should've told you before this should've not happened. Jisoo is okay now, she's happy and she's starting to interact with other people, I'm scared that she will get back to her old self again. It breaks me every time I see her like that Lisa. I was there when she was so broken because that mandu suddenly left her without a word"

"Who is that mandu? Is that her name?"

"A long time ago, when she was still recovering from her parent's death. You already know that she always locked up herself inside her room before but one day, she suddenly decided to have a walk at the park and that day she met a girl there and they became friends."

"She went home that day with a wide smile plastered on her face and she was so excited to tell me about the girl that she named Mandu because according to her that girl looked like a mandu because of her cheeks"

"and... Jisoo's nickname is Chu. That girl gave her that nickname."

"Really?! Then why did Jisoo still keep on using that and she let us also call her like that if it was from that girl, she would just remember her"

"We just got used to it. So it doesn't matter anymore but I threw all of her Pikachu stuff because that girl named her chu because of Pikachu, it was Jisoo's favorite"

"What's with that girl? How did that girl have an effect on Jisoo like that?"

"I guess Jisoo liked her and that girl became her comfort, her happiness, her best friend. I have never seen them together but I saw how she changed Jisoo. And I was so happy that time that she's getting better and because of that girl, Jisoo learned to accept her parents."

"They always see each other every weekend and I can tell that those days were the happiest moments of Jisoo"

"But in a blink of an eye, everything has changed. Her mandu suddenly disappeared and never showed up to her"

"Why?"

"I don't know and I don't care anymore. I hate her for hurting Jisoo."

"Then from now on, I hate that mandu too for hurting my best friend."