CHAPTER 41 - Karidaan.

Start from the beginning

Hridaan :- "Thank you sir."

Hridaan ran to her room he opened it to see her praying to bappa. He was seeing his karvi after a month. He quietly approached her and hugged her from the back startled karvi turned to see hridaan.

Karvi :- "Hridaan."

She had tears in her eyes and a bright smile. She hugged him tightly he hugged her back more tightly. Now both couldn't hold back their tears.

Karvi :-" I love you hridaan!"

Hridaan :-" I love you more karvi!"

He looked at her lovingly he cupped her cheeks and he leaned in and so did karvi Finally after a month.
---
Hridaan and karvi were in her room. Hridaan's head was on her lap and they were holding hands.

Hridaan :- "Dadu told me you slept on the floor why karvi?"

Karvi :-" Are you serious? Even you used to sleep on the floor then how can I sleep on my bed!"

Hridaan :- "Seriously?"

Karvi :- "yes!"

Hridaan :-" I can't believe this sherni that finally we are together!"

Karvi :- "So what can I do so that you will believe?"

Hridaan :- "Like... You know."

Hridaan winked at karvi.
she smiled at him then kissed his forehead so After catching up on lot of things like you know. They went to meet hridaan's parents.

Mrs vyas hugged her son tightly. She had tears in her eyes after all she was seeing her son after a month.

Mrs vyas :- "I'm so happy for you both! I'm proud of you guys!"

Mrs vyas then hugged karvi.

Mrs vyas :- "I'm so happy that hridaan found a good girl like you! I'm proud you!"

Karvi smiled at her.

Mr vyas :- "I knew you would first meet karvi! I know it all son!"

Mr vyas teased hridaan and karvi Both blushed hard at this hridaan then Hugged his dad.

Mr vyas :-" I'm proud of you son!"

Hridaan :- "Thanks dad!"

Meenal :-" Well done bro!"

Hridaan crouched down to her level and hugged her.

Hridaan :- "Thank you sister!"

Meenal then broke the hug and shook her head she cleaned the mark on his neck and whisperd in his ear.

Meenal :-" Seriously bro atleast clean the marks!!"

Hridaan was shocked he covered his neck and blushed.

Hridaan :- "How Do you know these things?! "

Meenal :-" I know everything bro! "

She smiled proudly at him and he just rolled his eyes.
---
After a month and clearing their second year their parents decided to get them engaged for now and after few years they will get married when they are ready. karidaan were more than happy.

Everything was prepared the engagement was today but before the engagement karvi wanted to propose hridaan so she took him to his room She blindfolded him so everything will be a surprise for him.

Karvi:- "Ok we are here now i'm taking the blindfold off."

She took off the blindfold. The whole room was decorded with flowers candles and red balloons.